Chapter 15

——————————Timeskip——————————
It was a good day or before the election. After many hard debates with Pog2020 and fights within' Swag2020. It was almost time, we gathered near L'manberg on the stage to announce who would be endorsing each party.

"So, what the order for this will be is first of all we will all be saying our initial cases, the biography's will go Quackity then Wilbur. After that we will start the rally and announce endorsements." Tommy said smiling to the crowd then to Wilbur, Wilbur winked and smirked. They must have a good endorsement.

"Alright, Quackity to the podium." Tommy said leveling his last regards for then. Quackity walked to the podium glaring down to Tommy. George wasn't here, he also wasn't here for most debates but we just hoped he'd be here for the election.

"Okay, hello, hello?" Quackity said tapping on the mic as it boomed, he stepped back a bit. "Well, i'll start by saying one of my running mates isn't here but i promise he is not here just because he's uh, bettering our society already. Luckily my friend and running mate Y/n is here with me." Quackity said trying to ease himself more than the crowd.

"Anyways, my name is Quackity and i am running for Swag2020," Quackity went on to talk about Swag2020s policy's and all that yata, yata.

"Thank you." Quackity said as more of the crowd than last time cheered and clapped. He walked away from the podium and sat next to me.

I whispered a "Good job." to him as he sat down, "Next is the best and the better past and future president, Wilbur soot!" Tommy clapped as many citizens clapped as well, Wilbur walked up to the podium side eyeing me and Quackity.

"Thank you, thank you." Wilbur said easing the crowd to silence. "Hello. I am Present President Wilbur Soot, and i am as obvious as it is i am running for a re-election. The reason i decided to hold this election is because it was very unfair of me to rule without it being held to vote with competitors." Wilbur said laying a hand to point out me and Quackity, Swag2020. He went on like Quackity did and was briefly cut off in the middle of a sentence,

"Wait, wait!" two voices called in unison, our heads spun to the voices. The voices of Fundy and Niki? They were in suits and Niki scowled at me as Fundy ran up to his father, Wilbur.

"We have a fair right to speak." Fundy said looking slightly up to Wilbur, Wilbur stepped back letting them say what they wanted. Niki marched up beside Fundy.

Fundy spoke on about his and Nikis shared political party Coconut2020 and that they felt like they had been overlooked. Wilbur after a few disappointing moments walked up to the mic pushing Fundy to the side.

"Hello, please hold your applause for Coconut2020" the crowd murmured displeased but let him continue, "Unfortunately, the voting ballet has been shut since since the 9th of September," Wilbur looked to Fundy displeased "you missed the ballet slot." Wilbur continued looking at Fundy still.

The crowd booed and shouted things like "asshole" which i thought was funny, it was true that they had missed the ballet which was even funnier.

Wilbur sighed, "You know what then, fine! We have a third party!" Wilbur said raising his hands to the sky as the crowd cheered. "And now we are doing endorsements then the rally, perfect timing right? Yeahh, now then "Coconut2020"." Wilbur said using his fingers as quotation marks as he pulled Fundy closer to him and the mic, "You'd have an endorsement right? You wouldn't rudely interrupt unprepared, right?" Wilbur said stepping back a bit to let him answer.

Sweat ran down Fundys face and i chuckled, they were unprepared.

Fundy looked to Niki and then on the nod of Nikis head, they both ran. "Alrighty then, brilliant. Uhh, Come on up and we will do endorsements." Wilbur said signaling to me and Quackity.

Quackity and i walked up to the stand, i didn't know if we had an endorsement or not. We never really talked about it, i looked to Quackity worried. He winked and nodded then looked back to the crowd. I think that meant he had a plan?

He announced his endorsement, a news commentator from hypixel. KSI. I'd never heard of him but people from hypixel are hard to get ahold of, he whispered to me after his speech that KSI actually never responded to his message to be our endorsement. God fucking damnit this guy.

"Now for our endorsement!" Tommy said quickly rushing along, "Our- Pog2020's endorsement for the 2020 L'manberg election is, Vikkstar!" Tommy said excitedly. Now that was someone i knew, he was another hypixel commentator and he interviews many of the players in hypixel. Legendary.

"We have one more." Wilbur said, you could hear the smirk in his voice. Who could it possibly be? "Our second endorsement for this election is," he waited for a second to continue, looking to me.

I think i may know.

"Jschlatt!"

A/n: I KNOW KSI AND VIKK ARENT NEWS COMMENTATORS BUT, YOUTUBERS IN THIS FANFIC WILL BE PPL LIKE THAT BC YOUTUBE DOESNT EXIST IN THIS UNIVERSE!!!