6

Shia has been through a lost in the past week. She felt more overwhelmed with feelings this week than ever. She felt everyone's pain, which angered her because she wanted to feel her own pain first. She wanted to mourn, hell, she wanted to know IF she would mourn.

A few days ago was her father's funeral and the day both Leah and Seth was barely at home. She was confused to where they both would go especially after the death of their father. But what confused Shia the most was that their mom was just as absent at the house as they were.

To say she felt left out would be a lie, she's been distant for months, so this was nothing to her. She just wanted to know why Seth hasn't at least attempted to text her back. She just got her twin back and she was losing him so soon, but I guess you could say that was her own fault.

***

Later that day was the first time Shia seen her sibling in one place longer than two minutes. The bad part about it was the fact that they weren't even home. Seth was playing around on the beach with some other guys as Leah sat on the side talking to a girl.

The youngest Clearwater let out a brief unamused laugh before continuing her way through the woods from the beach. Two more people left her life, and the only thing radiating off of them was happiness and anger.

The young girl did not know what she wanted to do. She did not know if she wanted to cry or scream. For one, she was upset. She was alone all again, but this time it was not her choice. Shia wished that she could have been stronger for her family, but she felt like she failed them.

"What are you doing here all alone?" Shia's head turned towards the musical sound and tilted her head. She heard an angelic sound, but she felt danger and bloodlust. Her eyes met with pitch black eyes and blonde hair.

"I could ask you the same thing." She shot back at the woman as she stood on the edge of the ground that was above the other side. The treaty line. "Sassy one you are." The blonde chuckled.

"I'm Saleaah, but people call me Shia." The raven haired girl introduced herself as the blonde stared at her with her eyes squinted. "Rosalie." She replied courtly.

Rosalie Hale could practically sense the innocence that the young girl had. The mental pain that she's going through. The blonde didn't need her adoptive brother's gift to know how the girl felt.

Shia smiled slightly at the blonde as she looked everywhere but her eyes. "I'll get going now, enjoy your evening." She told the fellow woman. "Wait." Rosalie called after the young empath who began to walk away.

"Yes?" Shia tiled her head confused on what the beautiful lady would want. "Let's meet again." She smiled gently at the youngest Clearwater. "Tomorrow, same time?" Shia responded and the blonde nodded before the two departed.

"Did I just make a friend in the woods?" The girl thought to herself as she walked down the pathway. Then once again, her peace was interrupted. This time it wasn't a beautiful woman.

It was a snarling beast.

Hey, everyone! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading and your votes! I really appreciate them! I would love to hear from you all, so please leave a comment!

Question, what would you all like to see in the upcoming chapters??

P.S.: I'm upset my gifs won't load!!!