7

What do you do when you face a huge ass wolf in the woods? Run? No

What do you do when you face a huge ass wolf in the woods? Run? No. Provoke it? Hell no. Talk to it? Well that's what our local empath decided to do.

Saleaah tilted her head as she felt the anger and frustration roll off of the huge dark grayish silver wolf. She was confused why this animal felt as if it  was a human, but she did not question it any farther than that.

The wolf growled lowly as she took a step towards, somehow drawn to the wolf. "I won't hurt you..well, you should be the one reassuring me that." She joked slightly.

This is not a time for jokes, Saleaah. Anyways, the wolf seemed to lower its head not trying to seem as intimating as it just was. Saleaah smiled slightly as its feelings calmed from its anger state.

"I should get home." She muttered as the wolf laid in its spot a few feet away from her. "See you around." She smiled once more before continuing her walk home, even though she ignored the fact that she heard the wolf's footsteps following behind her.

***

The next week back in school was..let's say weird. When we say weird we're saying pigs turned into cows weird. Or like grew wings and decided to fly type of weird.

Well, maybe that's an over exaggeration, but it was weird enough. The freaking hothead of Lapush was walking up to their table. Jos, who was upset at the fact Seth has been ghosting him, looked at Shia in confusion.

"Don't look at me.." She muttered shoving her headphones in her ears. "Hey." A voice said softly as weight was applied onto the bench next to her. She glanced up as her thumb was midway to the play button. Paul Lahote sat next to her on the bench. "Hi?" She asked glancing up at Jos with confusion written over her face. "Seth mentioned you like ice cream..would you like to get some after school with me?" Paul asked without an ounce of anger flowing through his veins.

"I..um..sure.." Saleaah asked confused why the hothead was talking to her. "Thanks. I'll love being your friend." He flashed a brief smile that she barely caught before leaving.

Jos raised an eyebrow at the russet skinned girl. "I don't know. He just felt calm and at ease around me." She muttered which caused him more confusion. "How do you know how he felt?" Jos narrowed his eyes.

"I'm going to Econ now." She stood to her feet before leaving the bench that they sat at and rushed back into the school. What Saleaah couldn't get into her head is the fact that her siblings and Quil have ignored her for the pass few weeks, and suddenly the hothead of LaPush started talking to her. Tell her that is not flying pigs worthy.

***

After school, Paul was nowhere in sight, so she took it upon herself to get home. Usually, Seth and Leah would take her home, but they are avoiding her. As she began walking home, she noticed footsteps were following behind her. Saleaah paid no mind to it since many people tend to walk in the same direction.

When Saleaah walked farther down the road she felt the nervousness the other person felt and froze in her tracks. She slightly turned her head to ask the person if they were okay, but stared at them instead. That person in return stared back.

"Quil?" Saleaah's eyebrows furrowed as she felt the rush of different emotions flood from him to her. She took a step back getting overwhelmed from the amount of feelings he felt at one time. "I can't.." she muttered backing away shaking her head.

"Saleaah.." He muttered as his lips parted in shock, yet she could feel the adoration that swelled in his chest as he stared at her. Only thing Saleaah did in return was turn on her heel and run towards her house that was slowly going back normal.

Sorry guys for taking so long to update! I know, I know, it's been a while, BUT here's a chapter...? Even though it's short, sorry again! I hope you guys enjoyed it! I need to update more before I get busy with school again...Also, please leave a comment! I love reading them!

Also, please leave a comment! I love reading them!