2

The next day
Third P.O.V.

"Seth." Saleaah mumbled walking down the stairs. "Saleaah? You're talking to me?" Seth asked with surprise written on his face. Seth had confusion written across his face as she stood in front of him.

"Yeah..I'm sorry Seth." She muttered uncomfortably while hugging herself to provide herself at least a little comfort. Saleaah was hit with sudden happiness that spread across her twin's chest. She was pulled into a hug by the boy who seemed to have grown a few inches.

"I missed you so much." Seth muttered into her neck as her hands slowly came up to wrap around him as she soaked in the positive feelings of his relief and excitement.

In her head she only thought about school. If she went back to school she has to feel everyone's emotions, not just her family's emotions—which was already hard for her. She felt weak, and she hated it. She's upset that she hid from her family so long, but she just couldn't deal with the pain of all these emotions that were not her own.

"Come on, everyone is waiting." Seth grinned down at Saleeah and pulled her into the kitchen. She took a seat at the table and three pairs of eyes turned to her with shock. She hadn't come out of her room since her and Seth's sixteenth birthday, and that was a few months ago.

*****

Saleeah's eyes wondered the parking lot as she sat in the backseat of her sister's car. She tried to bury herself into her thick light brown jacket, but it only hid her so much. She could feel slight emotions that seeped from others, and she knew they weren't from the people in the car. She knew as soon as she stepped foot outside, all of the emotions would hit her like a ton of bricks.

"Are you ready?" Seth asked her from the front seat staring at her with his big puppy dog eyes which brought a barely noticeable smile to her face. She wish she could be as carefree as her twin brother, how she was just a few months ago.

Saleaah nodded her head slightly lifting her eyes to meet her twin's and glanced over to Leah, only to see her averting her eyes from looking at her in the review mirror.

Seth told her after dinner what happened to Leah. That Sam left Leah for their cousin Emily. She then understood why Leah felt so much anger and sadness. It made it slightly easier to bare her elder sibling's emotions. She didn't want to be an even bigger burden on Leah, so she decided to try her best so she is the backbone for them, and not a nuisance.

As the three Clearwater siblings stepped out of the small car, it seemed like all eyes turned to them. Confusion. Surprise. Those two feelings were the first two emotions to hit the youngest Clearwater. Then the rest of teenage turmoil hit, which caused Saleaah to stumble back slightly.

"Josuku missed you so much. I bet he will hug you as soon as he lays his eyes on you." Seth exclaimed happily as he bounded his way to his twin sister's side. Leah just rolled her eyes before leaving the two muttering something about a quiz. Saleaah focused on Seth's emotions due to the lightheaded feeling that started to overwhelm her. She refused to make her siblings upset, so she pushed the pain down and found something to focus on.

"When I heard Shia was back, I had to come see for myself. I know they are lying, they just want something new to gossip about." A boy fell into step next to Seth, not seeing the said girl next to him. "Um, Jos?" Seth tried to call out, but the boy continued to rant about the 'rumors'. "I would know if our precious bean returned to school. You would tell me?! Right, Seth?!" Josuku turned to the boy with wide eyes.

Seth rolled his eyes at his best friend before moving to the side slightly to show the raven haired girl who stood awkwardly next to him. Josuku's mouth fell open, staring at the girl who's been the talk of the school. His loose jaw soon turned into a huge grin as he stared at the female version of Seth. "Our Shia is back baby! We have our trio back in tact! My skin is clear, my grades are good. Gosh girl, I missed you!"

Saleaah's face turned a light shade of red as she felt her friend's emotions. It felt of pure bliss. "Hey Jos, I missed you too." She smiled slightly looking up at him through her lashes.

Saleaah was back to her somewhat normal life, but all good things do not last long. Even if it only last for a few days.