16

To say that the Clearwater was confused was an understatement, but it seems like that and the killer hungover was all that she was meant to feel that day

But you know, things aren't really simple for the prophet.

"I'm convinced the Spirits hate me." Saleaah weeped as she sunk to the middle of floor of LaPush High's photography red room.

Jos rolled his eyes as he pulled pictures from the water to pin up. In the room were the normal trio, I'm guessing you all know who by now..

"Shia, get up. The floor is dirty." The dad of the group by the name Mateo told the sulking girl. The amusement and annoyance that came from the boys flowed around the room. "Guys, he confessed to me." Saleaah mumbled feeling annoyed, which is weird because she was doing better at sorting out emotions.

"Quil?"

"It's about time."

Both of the boys stared at the girl who stared up at them in shock. "How do you guys know?" Mateo rolled his eyes at the girl's obliviousness and pulled her up off the ground. "He always stared at you anytime you were around. It's not that hard to figure out." Jos grumbled as he finished pinning pictures up.

"I'm going to go find Seth. I just remembered he stole my sunglasses." Saleaah sighed brushing herself off and leaving the room. "You mean my sunglasses?" Mateo called after her and she waved him off with a light laugh.

For the passed few days, every since Quil confessed, Seth has been terrorizing her. He's been following her around like a puppy, stealing her stuff, and getting her things..like food. He's been acting like her twin again, and it was kind of odd to her. She's gotten used to him ignoring her existence.

"Seth." Shia called quietly as she approached the small group of boys. Embry Call, Paul Lahote, Quil Ateara, and of course the idiot she calls her twin. As soon as her voice was heard, Quil's eyes met hers. Shia's face turned red as she averted her attention to her brother.

"My sunglasses." She held out her hand to Seth who grinned at her. In a split second she felt weight applied to her shoulder as Seth leaned into her. "Hey, baby Clearwater." Paul greeted her as he ruffled her hair, causing Quil to grunt unhappily.

"I just came for my glasses, then I'll leave." She mumbled shrugging her brother off of her. Seth pouted at her being hostile, but nevertheless placed the sunglasses onto her head.

"Where's Jake?" She asked realizing him, and Jared Cameron, was missing. Usually Jared was with the group or with his new girlfriend, so she didn't care about that one. But it was odd for Jacob not to be around Quil and Embry.

"Moping about Bella getting back together with her boyfriend." Embry answered which caused the girl to tense. "Edward?" Shia asked as panic and sadness started to creep up on her. "That's the one." He nodded and from any of the boys perspective, they could hear how fast the imprint's heart picked up.

"I have to go." Shia told them as she rushed away from the group. As she left the group her eyes began to blur and her breathing picked up. Shia pushed through the semi-crowed halls and out the back doors of the school; which of course faced the woods.

"He's back? They're back." She whispered to herself as her hyperventilating got worse and the world started spinning. "Saleaah." Quil called to her as he quickly made his way in front of the girl who was obviously panicking. "Hey, listen to my voice. You need to breathe." Quil told her as he gently grabbed onto her arms.

"I- he-they can't be back." She told him as she choked on her words. With her vision still blurred she could only make out the curls of the person in front of her. Shia knew Quil was in front of her, yet her panic failed to settle.

"They left me..I-I can't do this." Quil's hands moved from the girl's arms to her cheeks as he wiped the tears that streamed down her face, unknowingly to her. To see his imprint in this condition pained the boy. He felt like everyone scarred her just as she was healing. They did this to her.

"Shia, you need to breathe..please."Quil begged the girl as her breaths turned into gasps. Instead of blurs, Shia started seeing black spots, until she didn't anymore. Instead she realized that she was holding her breath. That's only because she felt a pair of warm lips meet hers.

*15 Minutes Ago*

As Saleaah rushed away from the group, Quil's stomach dropped he felt the panic that rose from the girl.

"What the hell?" Quil glared at Embry who held his hands up as his pack brother shoved passed him and ran after his imprint.

"Remember when Quil was extremely angry that you convinced him to cover your patrol?" Paul sighed. Embry nodded slowly as he rubbed the back of his neck feeling guilty. "That's when we realized Shia was hanging around the Cullens', a lot." Paul finished and Seth crossed his arms.

"I wish I was there for her, so she didn't have to depend on them. Nothing against them though." Seth sighed, and the two remaining members patted his shoulder before heading to their classes.

*Present Time*

Shia blinked her eyes open slowly as she stared into warm brown ones. "You kissed me." She stated quietly as Quil continued to run the pads of his thumbs under her eyes. "Someone told me that if you kiss someone while they are having a panic attack, they will hold their breath which will calm them down." He whispered back liking the closeness of him and his girl.

Quil liked the fact that he was able to calm her down. He liked how her heart beated faster when he was around. He liked how he was able to be himself with her. If someone had to name everything that Quil liked about Saleaah, then we would be here all day.

What Quil liked the most at this moment...was the fact that she didn't pull away as their heads continued to lean against each others. Or the fact that when he leaned in again, she kissed him back.