『Chapter 1』

❝𝙳𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝!❞
-𝗘𝗿𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗵

_________________

Thank you Hajime Isayama for creating an amazing manga.
_________________

CHAPTER 1
New Assignment
༺༻

"Target in sight." A cold voice spoke, his green eyes focused on a man in a tailored suit that had just come out of a black limo. Four buff men, all wearing suits, stood beside his given target.

"Permission to strike?" He asked.

"Not yet." A blunt voice spoke up. The teenager hid in the shadows, well away from the sights of his target. The tailored suit man walked into the alleyway with his bodyguards surrounding him in a diamond formation.

"Alright, move out." The blunt voice ordered.

With quick and silent movement, the young male manoeuvered on the roofs of houses and inched closer towards his target. He spotted his comrades go in to take down his targets' bodyguards.

All at once they struck their given targets.

Blood splattered on the ground and muffled screams could barely be heard throughout the dark alleyway. The men fell to the ground, dead silent. "Mission complete, let's go home." The older male spoke.

Five other teenagers nodded at the older male and quickly took off before and authorities could catch them. They jumped into their vehicles and drove off in different directions to cover up any suspicions.

▌│█║▌║▌║

"Alright! Finally, we get to eat!!" A teenager with a semi-bald hair cut exclaimed pumping his fist into the air.

"That's all you ever think about Connie..." A blond-haired teenager sighed, looking at his friend with a sheepish smile.

"Shush, food is life!" Connie hushed, crossing his arms.

"Well..."

"No don't spout any of that Mafia rules at me, Armin! Food is life! If we don't eat food, we will die!!" Connie explained and Armin chuckled.

"Ok, whatever you say." Armin sighed, knowing it was pointless to quarrel with his semi-bald friend.

"Oy, you guys might want to hurry up! Eren's already at the mess hall!" Another male teenager exclaimed from outside the barracks. "If you don't hurry the foods gonna be gone!"

"Ah crap! C'mon Armin!!" Connie exclaimed and grabbed the blonde by the wrist. Connie took off, not listening to Armin's yells. They soon arrived at the mess hall to find their comrades eating with their friends.

Connie and Armin got their food and looked around in search of their friends. "Ah! Jean and Eren are over there! Let's go." Armin said pointing to where they were sitting.

They walked over to the table and joined their friends.

"Where's Bertholdt and Reiner?" Armin asked as soon as he plopped down onto his seat beside Eren.

"He's gone to wake Bertholdt up." Eren answered eating a chunk of his bread which he had dipped in his soup.

"Bertholdt's sleeping positions never fail to amaze me," Jean chuckled eating a couple of his fries, "how does one even sleep like that?"

"Not even Armin can solve that question." Eren answered.

"Yep..." the blonde trailed.

"Eren."