『Chapter 2』

❝𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚜.❞
-𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗮 𝗕𝘂𝗿𝗸𝗲

______________

CHAPTER 2
Mikasa Ackerman
༺༻

"Hey! Mikasa!!"

An ebony haired teenager's eyes slowly fluttered open at the sudden mention of her name. Her grey orbs looked up to meet brown eyes and hair tied up into a high ponytail.

Mikasa slowly sat up and stretched her arms. "What time is it?" She asked, clearly still very tired.

"Currently ten minutes past three." Christa answered with her goddess smile. "We've been trying to wake you up for the past five minutes."

"Oh, sorry." Mikasa chuckled as she got out of her seat and slung her bag over her shoulder.

"Welp, now you're awake let's go walk home together!!!" Sasha exclaimed happily. The group of girls smiled at Sasha's bubbly actions and followed her out of the building.

"So... what did I miss out in class?" Mikasa asked taking Sasha's offer of a piece of her chocolate muffin.

"Oh just some stuff." Sasha answered taking a bite out of her muffin. Mikasa looked at her best friend and sweat dropped.

"T-That's very helpful Sasha..." she said halfheartedly.

"Well for English Class you gotta read another chapter of the book and answer the questions that's on the booklet." Annie explained.

"That doesn't seem so bad-"

"Oh and its due tomorrow!" Christa added with a smile.

"Nevermine I spoke too soon..." Mikasa sulked and sighed. "I want to take a break so badly!" She groaned stretching her arms up into the sky.

"That'd be great but," Ymir began, "nope schools literally prison. We're technically in prison for twelve years of our lives!"

"Facts." Sasha said.

The small group walked in their usual route, talking about whatever had come to mind and sharing food that they would buy at the store near their school. Mikasa stopped and turned around.

"Well see you tomorrow guys!" She smiled walking the opposite direction the group intended to go.

"Bye Mika!!" Sasha exclaimed waving goodbye to black haired female.

"Don't die!" Annie added.

"Or get raped!" Ymir added earning a nudge to the side from Christa.

"Bye Mikasa!" Christa exclaimed.

Mikasa smiled returning their waves of goodbye. She then turned around and proceeded to walk towards her house. She approached the gate and unlocked it.

She took out her keys and unlocked the front door before closing it behind her. Home at last!! She thought with a smile as she took off her shoes and walked into the living room, plopping her bag on the couch.

As Mikasa unpacked her things and changed into a new set of clothes, she couldn't help but get a weird feeling in the pit of her stomach. She sat down on her desk and studied away.

There was a sudden sound of a small click and an abrupt barking from the dog next door to Mikasa's house. "There it goes again..." Mikasa trailed at the same old barking sound.