23.5

This chapter was not planned whatsoever. This was a random ass idea I had this morning lmao but I'm finishing this book tmr.

Third Person POV

Tani and Renee proceeded out of Reese's house. Renee turned to Tani with a smirk. "Where you taking me, baby?"

"We going out cause you and me? We need to talk." Tani said motioning between herself and the smiling girl standing infront of her.

"We gotta talk? Is that right?" Renee questioned playfully throwing fake punches.

"Hell yea we gotta-." Tani froze looking around her. Her face of confusion soon turned into anger and irritation.

"Come on." Tani said hopping in her car. Renee nodded hesitantly getting in the passenger seat.

Renee follows Tani inside her house.

"Okay now we can talk." Tani said removing her jacket while Renee eyed all over her body.

"As much as I love hearing you speak," Renee stood Infront of Tani putting her back against the wall. "I'd rather listen your moans."

She smiled looking up into Renee's eyes. Her eyes were so warm and it honestly.........

Confused me.

Renee noticed my facial expression and backed away. "What's wrong? Is it me?" She asked sniffing her shirt.

"No it's not you it's just- I'm not completely used to you being so nice to me."

"I treated you like shit in the past and I absolutely regret it. Truth be told.....I always kinda was feeling you. I was just afraid."

"Afraid of what?"

"Myself mainly because me and you are so different. Especially now. I mean I like you like this but I like the old Tani too." She confessed and I nodded knowing she was telling me the truth. Renee planted a soft kiss on my lips making all my thoughts and worries cease.

"Well then!" They both heard aloud looking up seeing a dark figure. The person stepped down the stairs into the light revealing Mya.

"Wasn't that cute? Too bad you'll only have her for......maybe another 72 hours. Then it's over." Mya said shrugging and Tani looked like she was going to burst into flames.

"What is she talking about?" Renee asked Tani and Mya chuckled.

"Yes! Do tell her what I'm talking about." Mya smiled as they both turned to look at Tani. Tani didn't respond to either of them.

"Awe she doesn't wanna speak. Probably afraid she's gonna get her ass beat too. That and PLUS my powers-"

"Bitch Ill drag you without my powers come downstairs then." Tani began to remove her earrings and Mya proceeded downstairs taking off her jacket.

"It's nothing Tani I'll beat yo ass IN YO HOUSE you don't want it with me." She chuckled standing still as Tani is trying to get out of Renee's grip.

"Nah hoe YOU the one who don't want it please don't try me and LET ME THE FUCK GO RENEE!"

Renee continued to have a tight grip on Tani's body. "No baby I won't let you fight. I'm not worth fighting over."

"It ain't even about you right now it's personal. You wanna come into my house like you some high priestess???? Amateur witching ass bitch- I bet you can't even walk through walls yet. Get the entire fuck outta here." Tani spoke waving Mya off.