8

Tani POV

Nah. Impossible. This ain't happening. This is just a perverted dream. I shut my eyes tightly and opened them back up. Yup....they still kissing all over me.

"Ugh! I can't do this." Reese said getting up.

"Can you strip for me?" She asked and I got scared. Krys was still kissing all on my back and stuff not paying attention to anything.

"You look good but I like you a lot more the regular way. Without all this." She said taking out my two braids. Then removing all my clothes. She just smiled warmly and bit her lip.

"That's better." She gripped my jaw and kissed me sloppily while Krys was caressing my body. Krys came from behind me and stood next to Reese.

"You first ma." Krys said smirking at Reese. Reese began to slowly pull down her booty shorts and panties and she was completely bald. I wonder if she was prepared for this moment. She then peeled off her sports bra showing me her diamond nipple rings.

Krys started pulling off her jacket and t shirt. I took in her body and I admired her small belly button ring. She took off her sports bra and boxers. I gasped. She's so......thick. Like the Instagram model type thick.

"I know. I get it from my momma side." She said smirking and massaging her breasts. Her and Reese both got on top of me and started kissing and sucking all over my body.

I completely surrendered my body and opened my legs. While Reese was sucking on my nipples, Krys was kissing and sucking down my body. I gasped looking down and seeing Krys sucking my clit. I closed my eyes and allowed this feeling to take over.

"Oh shitt" I moaned feeling Krys slide her tongue inside of me. I opened my eyes to see Amber and Renee at the door.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled and started to cover myself up. Krys didn't really care and Reese looked completely annoyed but their presence.

"Can you guys leave? Like right now?" Reese asked rolling her eyes. Amber just stood moving her hands quickly.

"Shut up Amber! She's not a hoe. The girls you bring are hoes that's why I said I ain't want them here. Tani is different!" Reese shouted pulling me closer to her. Amber just looked at me and gave Reese a look.

"No Amber you can't strap her now get out!" Amber groaned and went near the door. She turned around and said something in sign language. Suddenly a shoe went flying towards her head.

"GET OUT AMBER!!!!!!!" Amber ran out the room and Reese crossed her arms. Renee just stood there with an irritated look.

"Seriously?" Renee said and Reese scrunched up her face. Krys was still touching all over my body as if we were never interrupted.

"What? What's your problem?"

"My problem is why y'all wanna go after her? She's mine!" Renee shouted. Mine??? Reese sat up and rolled her neck.

"Okay lemme tell you something BITCH," Reese started and Krys popped her head up.

"She wasn't yours before. Now you see that people may like her for who she is and actually want her NOW you wanna be CLAIMING??? Hell nah bitch!" Reese said trying to get up but Krys was holding her back.

"No I still got words for this hoe right here!" Reese yelled out. Krys huffed and kept holding her.

"You're just mad Renee. You're mad that someone is acting giving her the time of day! Tani babygirl you don't need her okay? You can do much better than this CUNT!" Suddenly Renee slapped Reese in the face. They started to fist fight and Krys just shook her head.

"Should we stop them?!" I asked Krys staring at them roll on the ground.

"They'll stop in 3...2...1...." I looked and they were slapping each other and both crying.

"I'm sorryyyy"

"I'm sorry toooooo" they both hugged each together tightly while sobbing. I just shook my head and got dressed. On my way out I felt something hit my butt. I turned to see Amber biting her lip at me.

"What the- don't do that." She made a sad face and put her head down. She had such a baby face.

"Awe I'm sorry. Just don't do that please." I said and she held her arms out for a hug. I went to hug her. She crouched down and wrapped her arms around me. I felt so small. They all were taller than me.

"Okay I gotta go Amber." I looked down and she was sucking on my neck.

"Amber no!" I moved and she was smiling widely. I shook my head and walked out the house walking home.

What a day....

well wassupppppppp

I know I know I've been gone I'm sorry

But how's everyone? Everyone well?

My feet and shoulders hurt like hell cause I'm braiding my hair

But what y'all got to say about everyone so far???

Okay byeeeeeeeeee❤️❤️❤️❤️