17

Mya POV
I looked around my room frantically until I saw two glowing lights in one dark corner. She stepped forward with a huge smile on her face.

"What's wrong Mya? You look like you seen a ghost." She said sitting on my bed. I got up and ran to my door. Suddenly it locked and she chuckled.

"Uh uh. Not so fast." She pointed at my windows and those automatically closed and locked.

"We're gonna have a chat okay?" Tani spoke in a nice tone staring at me.

"I just think it's funny how.......you thought you could kill me." She started chuckling lowly.

"AND disrespect my name while I was dead!" She said laughing louder.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH well I'm in ya face now so wassup?" She asked completely ceasing her laughter. I stood up looking at her.

"First of all I'm not scared of you-"

"Babygirl I can hear your heartbeat all the way over here but go off." Tani said cutting me off and filing her nails.

"You take too long so I'll just tell you wassup. You gon stay the fuck away from Renee. She's mine. I don't care what your little fantasies are and I truly don't give a fuck HOW long you were waiting. I died for her so therefore I win." She said smiling and I chuckled.

"Oh is that right?" I said sizing her up and she nodding still smiling.

"Oh......then why is she still fucking all these females honey?" I asked and her smile dropped. I started cackling and she wrapped both of her hands around my neck strangling me.

"You're lucky I don't end ya bitch ass right now!" She whispered in my ear.

"But.....I'm very patient so you have a little bit of time left on this Earth." She said letting go of my neck and picking up her purse.

"Well. It's been a great time." She smiled going towards my door.

"Almost forgot. Mya honey?" Tani said and I looked at her rubbing my throat.

"No matter how many drinks you give Renee, she'll never see you as more than the homie." She said softly and smiled evilly. Tani walked out of my room and I began screaming.

"That's not true. That's not true." I said pacing the floors. I picked up a glass and threw it against the wall. I just sat on the floor holding myself and muttering.

"No I'll have her. Even if it means war." I nodded and kept sitting on the floor.

the next day........

Tani POV
It's my first day in college and I cannot wait to finish my business. This is going to be great. I walk in the school wearing a black shirt that exposed my midriff and a short red plaid skirt.

"DAMNNNNN!!!!" I heard someone say and saw everyone's eyes on me. Wow.....I've never experienced this. I sorta liked the attention I was getting but.....it feels weird. A group of girls was giving me a dirty look when I walked past. Yep that's one thing that didn't change.

"You're first target is over there." I heard my mom whisper and I saw a stud. Hmm I remember her from school. I walked past her to get to the vending machine.

"Tani????" She asked and I turned to smile at her.

"Yep that's my name. Shanti is it?" She just stared all over my body.

"Wow you remembered. I thought you-"

"Died????? No. That was just a rumor." I cut her off immediately.

"Well uh- you look good as hell." Shanti complimented and I walked closer to her.

"You look good as hell too." I said touching her arm but I didn't pick up on anything. I had to make up an excuse to touch her.

"You have an eyelash about too go in your eye, love." I said and she started to panic.

"Omg I hate those get it off me pleaseeee." She whined and I put my hand in her face.

Flashback

"Yea my homies will handle that for you. You just gotta ask." Shanti said sliding a few numbers across a table.

"They'll get the job done?" Mya asked and she nodded.

"Oh yea. She will never be able to speak again." She said laughing and Mya laughed with her.

Flashback over

I moved my hand and gave her a disgusted look.

"What? What's wrong?" She asked and I quickly fixed my face.

"Oh nothing. Come on walk me to class." I said faking a smile and she nodded. She slid her hand around my waist to pull me closer to her. We were walking when I saw Renee look absolutely pissed.

Can she not look at me like that???? I'm busy.

She takes me into my class and gives me a seductive look.

"Ight imma see you later ma." She said smoothly and I smirked.

"Okay bye." I smiled and as soon as she left my face dropped.

"Dirty ass bitch." I mumbled and took my seat. Reese moved next to me and so did Amber.

"What happened? Who was that?" She asked and I shrugged.

"A person who's gonna get what's coming to them."

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

yes yes I've been gone blah blah I know😂

But here I ammmmmmm

And I have a present for y'all.......a Christmas present (I'll tell y'all in a couple chapters)

But......y'all know me.....and y'all know I'm always working on new books......y'all want a new one soon or not yet????

Okay byeeeeeeeee❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️