20

3rd Person POV
"Girl when you gon quit playing with me?" Renee asked smirking at this brownskin girl standing across from her.

"Ain't nobody playing. I'm here right?" The girl replied unbuttoning her top. She leaned back biting her lip watching the brown girl who's name she forgotten strip for her.

"Mmm come here girl-" Renee mumbled but was cut off by her doorbell.

"Who's that baby?" The girl asked and Renee shrugged.

"I don't know ma. Wait here." Renee walked downstairs seeing Tani at the door.

"What the hell?! What are you doing here?" She asked and Tani shrugged.

"I need to talk to you-"

"No. No you don't okay. You don't need to talk to me about anything Tani. I really think you should go home." Renee said out in one breath. Tani tried to say something else but she just went back upstairs.

"Who was it?"

"Nobody just people playing with the bell. Don't worry bout that." Renee replied kissing her neck. She heard the doorbell again.

"I ain't answering that." She spoke smoothly turning off the lights and pushing the girl on her bed. Renee was kissing on her body but when she looked at her, the girl had fear in her eyes.

"What is that?" She whispered pointing into Renees closet.

"What's what-" She looked seeing two glowing dots. The lights flickered as Tani stepped forward.

"Why- how did you get in my house-"

"That's not important. I told you I needed to talk to you." She answered.

"You need to go. Bye bye." Tani said pointing at the girl.

"Bitch I'm not leaving. I don't have to go anywhere. Who the hell are you?!" The girl snapped stepping to Tani.

"Um I wouldn't do that if I were you-" Renee tried to speak.

"Nah I ain't scared of her. Try me hoe I dare you!" The girl yelled in Tani's face making her chuckle. Then her chuckle turned into a cackle.

"I....I think you should run." Tani choked out in her fitful of laughter.

"Bitch what?"

"I think you should fucking run." Tani spoke again in a serious tone giving the girl a look that even made Renees blood run cold.

She ran out the bedroom door and Tani chuckled.

"I'll be right back." She said softly walking out the door. The girl frantically jiggled the doorknob that seemed to be jammed.

"Too slow." Tani's eyes turned white as she stared at the girl. The girl tried to run to the windows. Tani grabbed her by the ankles dragging her.

"NO NO PLEASE!" The girl screamed out and Renee ran downstairs.

"It's too late for all that now." Tani smiled gripping the girls neck. Tani's eyes turned white as the girls eyes widened and choked. Suddenly she was shaking and  started to bleed from her eyes, mouth and nose.

"Tani......TANI WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?! STOP THAT!!!"Renee screamed and her eyes went back to normal.

"Relax Miss Drama Queen." Tani spoke rolling her eyes. She sat the girls body up next to her.

"She's not dead. Well her brain is for right now. See?" Tani snapped her fingers in the girls face and she just dropped flat on the ground.

"What's her name?" She asked me rubbing the girl's face and the ground making the blood disappear.

"I don't remember honestly." Renee answered and she rolled her eyes. Renee took a moment and stared at the girl. At first she looked mutated now she looks like she's sleeping yet she couldn't hear her breathe.

"You're truly ridiculous. That's okay sweetheart. I'm gonna name you.......Barbie. You're gonna be my pretty brown Barbie doll." Tani smiled warmly at the girls limp body.

"Help me get her in my trunk." Tani said throwing her over her shoulder. Renees eyes widened.

"What?! Are you crazy?!" Renee yelled and Tani scrunched up her face.

"Obviously I'm not crazy. Now help me get her in the trunk damn!" Tani rushed out getting irritated. Renee opened the door for her as Tani carefully placed her in the trunk.

"What are you doing with her?" Renee asked as they walked back in the house.

"I'm borrowing her. Imma give her back though." She answered.

"As for you though." Tani continued walking towards me.

"I tried to be nice to you. I said we have to talk." Tani said gripping my jaw.

"Talk about what?!"

"I'm running out of time. I won't be here for very much longer." Tani said in a serious tone.

"Oh uh....well what needs to happen?" Renee asked and she gave me a dumb look.

"Pfft! What needs to happen?! What needs to happen- I need you to stop being STUPID and be with me. Now." She said rolling her eyes.

"Tani come on....this ain't funny-"

"DO YOU SEE ME FUCKING LAUGHING MY NIGGA?!" Tani snapped loudly causing the house to rumble.

"You know what? Ight. Fine. You made me do this..." Tani said walking out the door. Renee just sat there and thought.

"Why didn't I take her when she was alive?" Renee asked out loud. Renee actually liked Tani she just didn't like her lack of the finer things in life. Yes, Tani now has the finer things but she isn't the same Tani.

Heyyyyyy
How y'all doing this quarantine???
Imma try to update (FR THIS TIME)
Byeeeeee🤪🤪🤪❤️