15

Reese in media

Tani POV
"I don't know what to do mom." I said crying and looking around the room.

"Mom???? I need to talk to you!" I projected louder and she appeared.

"I can't do it.....it's not working!" She shook her head.

"You can't quit. One thing Renee is....she's jealous. So you're going to make her jealous." My mom spoke smiling.

"How I'm going to do that?" She pointed at my laptop.

"Join the same college she's in. That way you'll get your jobs done and you'll get an education. The education part is most important to me but you already know that sweetie." My mom replied smiling and I nodded.

"Thank you mom." I said smiling and she disappeared. I had to do a small test but I was able to be in ALL of Renees classes. Hopefully I see Reese. I miss her so much. I should go see her tonight.

"Where my- oh." I got my keys and drove over to her house. I instantly got a bad feeling. Somethings wrong with Reese. I started speeding towards her house.

"I hope she's okay." I said to myself.

Reese POV
"Baby? Baby- NO!" Krys ran in my room holding my bleeding wrist. I was sobbing and I started pushing Krys off.

"NO LET ME DIE! LET ME BE WITH HER!" I screamed crying. Amber came in the bathroom and sat on the floor with me.

"LEAVE ME ALONE LET ME DIE!" I screamed once more and I saw Amber start crying. We all heard the doorbell but I didn't care who it was.

"Amber get the door please." Krys asked and Amber went downstairs. Krys was struggling to wrap my arm but I was bleeding too much. Good cause I don't want to be here anymore.

I was brought out of my thoughts hearing Amber scream. I tried to get up to check but Krys told me to stay in the bathroom. I heard rapid footsteps coming upstairs and I saw Amber sprinting towards us with a surprised but excited look on her face.

"Mm! MM!" Amber mumbled pointing downstairs. She pulled out her phone typing and handed it to Krys.

"I told you so?" Krys said aloud and Amber nodded smiling. I took over and saw Tani coming in the bathroom.

"Reese what are you doing?!" Tani asked examining my arm. I couldn't even speak. Krys looked like she was about to pass out and Amber just had a huge smile on her face.

Tani shook her head and grabbed my wrists with both hands. She was rubbing them in a certain way that was really comforting. After about a minute, she moved her hand and my arm was healed. As if I didn't even cut them.

"Please don't that again." Tani said giving me a tight hug. I looked in her eyes for a second and touched her face.

"Come on let's watch tv and I'll order food." Tani smiled and walked downstairs.

"What the-" Krys said and shook her head.

Amber POV
I knew it. I knew she was going to come back but nooooo. No one ever listens to the mute girl. I see how it is.

We al just sat downstairs in the living room and Krys looked absolutely scared.

"Um.....so.....you're alive I see?" Krys said making conversation and Tani nodded.

"Yup."

"From the dead I might add. You're back from the dead." Krys spoke putting emphasis on the word dead. Tani nodded once more.

"Yup."

"HOW NIGGA HOW????!!!!" Krys yelled and Tani chuckled.

"I had unfinished business. That's what brought me from the dead." Tani answered nonchalantly.

"Oh and by the way the rumors were true." She finished and we all looked at her.

"The.....witchcraft rumors?" Reese asked and she nodded.

"That's right. My mother was the biggest voodoo queen around these parts. Plus I'm related to one of the biggest voodoo queens ever. Marie Laveau was my great great grandmother." Tani replied and I too my phone and started typing. I handed her my phone and she read it.

"Can you do magic? Yea I can do I little something." She smiled.

"You fixed my arm....that sure was something. I'm just so glad you're here." Reese said letting her voice crack. Tani stood up and gave her a tight hug.

"I missed you all too. But Amber I can do magic. Easy things don't really require focus. Things like this." She snapped and her drink appeared in her hand. I clapped in amazement and Krys eyes widened.

"I can change what people see. See?" She stared into Krys eyes and she began to panic.

"I CANT SEE ANYTHING! IM BLIND IM BLIND!" Krys said moving around. Reese stared in Reese's eyes and she looked around.

"Wow.....this forest is gorgeous." She said and Tani walked towards me. She whispered in my ear.

"Don't tell them what I show you." She said and I nodded. She stared in my eyes and suddenly I was at a beach with a whole bunch of topless women.

"Mmm." I smiled and leaned back. Ooo a white girl twerking go head mamas.

"Okay fun's over!" She snapped and everything went back to normal. Aw man. This lightskin girl was finna show me her titties.

"And I can do this." She looked towards the kitchen and it caught on fire. We all panicked and she spoke in a foreign language and the fire went out but nothing was damaged.

"And this." She lifted up her arms and the couches were being lifted plus every piece of furniture in the house. Tani softly put us down and smiled.

"Yea and others but...you'll see later. Ta-da!" We all started clapping and I actually took a look at her clothes. I came up behind her and started rubbing on her ass.

"Amber stop it!" Reese said and Krys nodded.

"Yea if she's gon be with anyone of us it's me and Reese!" Krys joined in and Tani laughed. I sat on the couch and Tani grabbed my hand and took me upstairs. See I knew she wanted a nigga. I started stripping out my clothes.

"Okay so- what are you doing?" She asked and I got embarrassed.

"....." I shrugged and she was thinking.

"I wanna see if this will work." She put both her hands on both sides of my face and waiting. I gave her a look and she pulled away. We were just sitting there looking at each other.

"Well?" Tani asked and I shrugged.

"Well what? What did you-" I said then covered my mouth. Did I just talk?

"Am I talking??? Tani am I really talking???!!!!" I asked loudly and she nodded laughing.

"OMG THANK YOU!!!!! IMMA GET TWICE AS MUCH PUSSY NOW! YEOOOO I CAN TALK! REESE, KRYS I CAN TALK!" I yelled running down the steps. Reese's eyes widened.

"Oh my God!" She said chuckling and she hugged me. Tani came downstairs with a big smile on her face.

"I felt bad because she never really had a voice. So I gave her one." We all gave each other a group hug and watched a movie.

Heyyyyyyy

Y'all got y'all wish Amber can talk now

Y'all like Tani's powers??? Is she gon use them for good or evil????

Until next time.

Byeeeeeeeee💖💖💖💖