12

A year later.....

Renee POV
"Nnnghh no." I mumbled in my sleep and I kept squirming. I've been having nightmares ever since Tani died. Really bad nightmares. Like I would be somewhere and she would be covered in blood trying to attack me and shit.

"No.....NO!" I jumped out of my sleep and looked around in my dark room. I was trying to calm my breathing so I can listen for anything but I couldn't. Ever since she died it's just.....I felt her presence.

"NIGGAS IS MAD I GET MORE BUTT THAN ASHTRAYS! FUCK A FAIR ONE I GET MINE THE FAST WAY!" Biggie rapped loudly indicating my phone was ringing. I checked the phone and answered.

"Wassup Reese......Nah wassup.....it's today?" I checked my phone and she was right. It's Tani's death anniversary. She wanted all of us to get together in memory of her but I don't wanna go.

"I don't want to Reese. No it's- can you listen for a second mane? I just- no- I DONT WANT TO FUCKING THINK ABOUT HER!" I yelled hanging up. Why should I go? She accused me of knowing what was going on. I was raised not to disrespect the dead but fuck her for that.

"Mane fuck this bullshit." I took out my phone and texted one of my hoes to come over. Of course she said she was on the way. That'll take my mind of things.

Reese POV
Amber looked up at me when the line went dead.

"No she's not coming Amber." I said sitting down next to her grabbing the remote. She made a face and slightly tilted her head to the side.

"Because she claims she doesn't want to think about her. She's been having nightmares I guess." I shrugged and she nodded while pointing at herself.

"You're having bad dreams too?" She shook her head.

"Just good dreams?" She nodded and took her phone and started typing. My phone buzzed and it was Amber.

Twinn🤪😑💖- I've been having good dreams. She was talking to me in them. She's mad at some people tho......

I looked up from the phone and Amber just looked at me.

"She's mad at us two?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"She's mad at Krys?" She shook her head again.

"Then who?" Before Amber could respond we heard a door open.

"Hey mamas. Wassup Amber" Krys came in kissing me and dapping up Amber.

"Y'all ready to go?" Krys asked and we nodded. We went in the car and drove to the cemetery.

"Hey Tani." I said walking up to her headstone. I took Tani's death the hardest out of the group. Everyone was sad but I was just broken.

"Everything's been good down here. Ambers still doesn't talk but for some reason she gives me headaches." I said laughing and Amber threw a pebble at me.

"Krys is doing good. She's taking online college classes just for your sake." I said and I started to tear up.

"I miss you so much man." I finally started to break down and Krys rubbed my back. Amber day next to her headstone touching it softly. Krys looked around confused.

"Where's Renee?" I sniffled and wiped my eyes.

"She's not here.  Can you fucking believe she didn't want to come?! I hate her sometimes!" I said angrily. Krys kept rubbing my back and Amber made a sad face looking at us.

"Come on. Let's go and get something to eat." Krys suggested and I nodded.

"Bye Tani. I'll see you next week." I started to walk away and Amber left a pink Tulip on her headstone. At least she's resting in peace.

Tani POV
"I can't take it anymore! GET ME OUT!" I screamed in complete darkness. Being in absolute darkness for a year can really be annoying.

"GET ME OUT! HELP! HELLO! WHAT THE-" my yelling ceased as soon as I saw a light move towards me. It was a brown woman with long hair.

"Mom? MOM!" I ran to her and gave her a tight hug.

"You're ready sweetheart. You're ready to take what's yours." She said and I looked up at her.

"Ive given you all the power. My power, grandmothers power, and those before us. All of it is in your hands baby. You just have to get up." She spoke softly and I started to cry.

"Mommy you don't understand. Ive been trying for a year I can't do it mom." I said laying my head on her shoulder.

"Shhhh there now. It's alright. Just listen to me okay sweetie. Do mommy a favor?" I sniffled and wiped my eyes.

"Yes?" She moved my hair out my face and smiled.

"Wake up."

"Wait what?" I blinked and she was gone and I was back in a dark spot but I was laying down. Out of nowhere I took in a huge breath of air and I started coughing. I tried to move my legs but I couldn't.

"Damn it!" I started punching the space infront of me for what seemed like a long time. I did one last punch and the casket flew open. I looked up and it was still darkness and nothing but space.

Why do they bury the dead six feet?????

I stood on top of the casket and started clawing my way up. Damn....this is hard.

I kept clawing until I saw light and I heap full of dirt fell on me. It caused me to have another cough attack and I crawled out of the ground laying next to my headstone.

"Whew!" I exclaimed catching my breath. I dusted myself off and walked towards the road. Now that I'm alive I'm here to do two things.

Get Renee.

And destroy those who stand in my way and we're responsible for my death.

heyyyyyyyy

y'all bully niggas in the comments bout last chapter y'all mean🥺😭

Anyway yeaaaaaaa here she isssssss

When y'all want another update???

And byeeeeee😍😍