7

Tani POV
It's been a couple days and my mother hasn't given me a bad review about any of them. Mother doesn't like Mya very much though. And Renee....she just told me to be careful.

My mother really likes Reese for some reason. I guess she likes her energy. I'm currently at her house now with her sister, Amber. She also tortured me but hey.

"Amber can you get the hell out please? Krys is coming over." Reese said waving her off. Amber rolled her eyes and exited out the room.

"AND DONT BRING YA LITTLE HOES OVER EITHER." Reese shouted down the hall. Amber came back to give her the middle finger and walked back out the room.

"Does she-"

"Talk? No. Never have maybe never will. Lemme give you a makeover!" She said smiling quickly changing the subject. I shrugged and she pulled me into her closet. It was perfectly half and half. Half heels and half sneakers. Half fem clothes and have stud clothes.

"Pick what you like." I looked around and grabbed a white tee and some jeans. She sucked her teeth and took the clothes out my hand.

"No! Uh uh. I want you to get something expensive." Reese said looking through her closet. I shook my head no.

"If I rip it, I'll never be able to pay for it." I said honestly and she gave me a sympathetic look.

"Oh please. My parents work enough. They'll buy me another one. Please I insist." She said and pulled out a fashion nova pink dress. My eyes widened at the bright color.

"Try it on.....please." I shook my head no and she pouted.

"Please?"

"No Reese"

"PWWWWEEEAASSSEEEEEE?????" She asked getting on her knees and clutching my legs.

"Girl what you so loud for?" Krys said coming in. Reese jumped up and gave her a kiss.

"I wanna dress Tani up but she won't let me. Make her do what I say, Daddy!" She said pointing at me. Krys gave me a look and I huffed.

"Fine."

....45 minutes and 26 outfits later......

"Okayyy!!! Hurry up I wanna see!" Krys said lighting a blunt. Reese came out with a huge smile on her face. I don't even know what I look like cause she wouldn't let me see.

"Presenting!" She squealed out. It was silent and Reese huffed.

"Come out! You promised!" Reese said crossing her arms. I came out taking a deep breath and Krys mouth dropped. I looked in the mirror and gasped at my outfit. I was wearing a fashion nova men jumpsuit with Black Balenciaga sneakers. Reese also put my hair in two braids and some boxers on me.

"Damn....." Krys said biting her lip and Reese nodded.

"Whew! You looking like somebody daddy girl. You can be my daddy if Krys dies early." Reese said grinning and Krys rolled her eyes.

"What? If Renee don't want you, I'll gladly have you sis." I just blushed and stayed quiet. Amber came in and Reese turned to her.

"Wassup?" Reese said and Amber started pointing at the door. Then she started pointing at her mouth.

"You need me to order you some food?" Reese asked and Amber shook her head. She started pointing at the door again and all of a sudden the doorbell rang.

"Oh you need money to pay? Here." She handed her a $50 dollar bill and Amber nodded.

"Bring me my change." She said and Amber made a face.

"Mph!" She grunted and left the room. Reese huffed and opened the door.

"GIMME MY CHANGE HOE!" Reese yelled running down the steps. It was just Krys and I in the room. She was just staring at me still smoking her blunt.

"Where is everyone? It's just Reese and Amber?" I asked.

"Mostly. Her parents don't give a shit about them. They just work. Out of 52 weeks in the year, they're here maybe 4 weeks." Krys replied and I shook my head.

"Can I ask you something?" Krys asked sitting next to me. I nodded and she shifted in her seat.

"It's clear you like females, but have you ever had sex with one?" She asked and I made a face.

"Before or after I was forced?" I asked and she took a breath.

"Before that." She said and I shook my head no.

"You know.....your virginity is actually officially taken if you like the sex or ejaculate." She said and I quickly turned to her.

"Seriously????" I asked hella interested.

"I think so. I saw a sex Ed lady on Instagram and she said that." I started laughing and she was still staring at me. I felt her lean in and I immediately moved.

"Wait what you doing?" She stayed quiet and leaned in again. This time she gave me a small kiss and pulled away.

"You good?" Krys asked and I just sat there in silence.

"You scaring the poor girl, babe. Allow me" Reese said popping out of nowhere. Krys moved to the side and Reese sat on my lap. I took in Reese's features and her body. Just beautiful. I was trying to focus on her face.

"Look at her face. Not her titties or her ass in them booty shorts. Her face, Tani. Focus." I said in my head. Reese leaned in and started kissing me very slowly. As if she really wanted to do this. Krys came behind me and started kissing on my neck.

This cannot be happening.

idk what to say so heyyyyy

Well y'all met Amber.

How y'all feel about Reese and Amber parents and their work schedule?????

Okay byeeeeeeee💜