~

COMING SOON. . .

.

.

.

.

Yoon Jeonghan.

A world famous idol. Professional scammer. Angel-Devil. Everyone's bias wrecker.

Kim Eunae.

Headstrong. Ambitious. Absolutely breathtaking. Don't challenge her.

Everyone knows who Yoon Jeonghan is. After all, he is an idol. But not that many people know Kim Eunae, Jeonghan's next door neighbor, whose family still lives next to his. Childhood friends, now strangers, Jeonghan and Eunae meet again after about six years, the last time being when Jeonghan left to become a trainee.

However Eunae is different then what Jeonghan remembers hers to be. Gone were the square rimmed glasses and braces. Gone was the red dotted face and chubby cheeks. Now stood a thin, silky haired, big-eyed gorgeous woman in front of him. Sparks are bound to fly when these two meet again.

.

.

.

.

Kim Eunae is pattisier who has returned to Korea, after traveling over the world to learn the art of pattisier and has landed a job in the high class restaurant Nova. She is young, she is beautiful, she is smart, she is talented and many, many envy her. 

It's been nearly six years since Yoon Jeonghan debuted with Seventeen, leaving his hometown behind him. Even if he continued to make routined visits to his family, everything has changed from what is used to. 

Jeonghan and Eunae practically grew up next to each other as neighbors, playing almost every day with each other as kids, but haven't seen each other since Jeonghan left to become a trainee in Pledis Entertainment. 

What will happen when they meet almost six years later. Especially now that Eunae is the completely opposite person of who she used to be.