𝟸𝟺・𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

Jeonghan's P.O.V

Jeonghan sat down on the floor of their practice room, his back sliding against the wall as he hung his head low and breathed deeply for air.

He heard something rustling beside him and slightly looked to his side to see Scoups sliding down next to him as well. Seeing Scoups all huffing and panting momentarily reminded him of Kkuma.

Jeonghan heard another rustling coming from his other side and he shifted his head towards his other side to see Joshua sliding down next to him.

For some reason, wherever Jeonghan went, either Joshua or Scoups magically appeared to be there. He didn't know whether he should be grateful or annoyed.

"I-pant-regret-huff-this song," Scoups let out, "It's too hard."

Jeonghan only nodded, not really being able to form much words. Jeonghan too was starting to regret Rock with You. Since Jun and The8 went to China for their Chinese activities, the entire group has to revisit the choreography and re learn the formations.

It is a pain in the ass. 

"You're one to complain. You're not lifting this man here on your toes," Joshua grumbled, referring to the part where Jeonghan is covering for Myunghao.

"It's only September. I have to carry him for the rest of the year. The8 is much lighter than him," Joshua continued his complaining, which just fell on deaf ears.

"Are you okay?" Scoups asked and Jeonghan just knew that it was directed towards him.

"Of course. Why won't I be," Jeonghan said but his voice betrayed him, trailing off at the end.

Joshua snorted and said, "Yes. You certainly do sound alright."

Jeonghan only bit his tongue has his mind once again wandered off to a certain someone.

He couldn't help but clench his fist in frustration and anger. Anger that was directed towards him himself.

Jeonghan wasn't angry at Eunae. Eunae never gave him a reason to be upset with her. Jeonghan, on the other hand, was rather upset with himself. He despised how he just kept quiet the entire time Eunae cried in front of him.

Cried because of him.

Jeonghan is angry at himself for not being able to explain himself to her, for just standing there silently like an idiot. Jeonghan knew he pulled a dick move the other day. He shouldn't have gone to Nova with Sowon, and he definitely shouldn't have shown up unannounced without sorting things out with Eunae before.

He isn't sure what came over his conscience. It was as if his judgement is clouded and Jeonghan was now having a hard time being able to make decisions.

He is an idiot. He should have stopped her from walking away that day and he should have just explained her everything there. He himself wasn't sure why he hadn't bothered to call her the past three days.

Jeonghan knew the best thing to do right now is to call Eunae and meet up with her. He needs to let her know that the only one he has in his heart is her. Jeonghan then wants to kiss her hard and hold her close to him, smelling her hair as he hugged her.

He wants to tell her how much she means to him but when the time came, Jeonghan found that the words would not leave his mouth. It was as if they were frozen inside.

Jeonghan couldn't understand why he was having trouble being so honest and transparent with her. Eunae knows every thing about him, mostly because they've known each other since they were so young.