𝟷𝟿・𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝

"Alright I'm heading off now. Take care of yourself okay? I'll call you tomorrow morning," Bada said as she slipped her shoes on. 

Eunae nodded her head in understanding as she stood by the door to see her friend off. It was ten past eleven and now her visitors were starting to slowly leave one by one. Surprisingly the awkward tension in the air slowly diffused after Naeun's arrival as her talkative nature helped everyone loosen up.

Yura left thirty minutes ago as she lived further away from everyone and had an early morning meeting. Yura was concerned about leaving Eunae alone but seeing that she had a lot of emotional support around her, Eunae managed to convince Yura to leave earlier. 

"I'll get going to noona," Dokyeom said, getting up from the couch as he collected his phone from the coffee table. Eunae glanced at Jeonghan from the corner of her eye and saw that he made no move to get up and leave along with Dokyeom. 

Even though he didn't say it, Eunae could easily read into his intentions.

He pulled out a small paper bag and said, "Here you go. It's some cookies Shua hyung and I made a few days ago because we were bored. I brought some for you. Kind of like a thank you for the blueberry lime tiramisu you gave us earlier."

Eunae took the paper bag with a curious smile and peaked inside. 

"You really made this? Wah. Thank you Dokyeom-ah," Eunae told him. 

"Shua hyung also wanted to come along but he couldn't unfortunately," Dokyeom said. 

Eunae frowned at this small piece of information and asked, "He couldn't come? Why not? It would have been nice to see Joshua again." 

"That's because he's not allowed too," Jeonghan spoke up from the bed, his eyes narrowed down to slits as his hair fell into his eyes. 

"Not allowed to? Why?" Eunae asked, getting even more confused and concerned. 

"I banned him. That's why," Jeonghan informed her. 

"Ban him?" 

"Yes. He can't come to your house. It's never going to happen," Jeonghan told her. 

Eunae sighed and said, "I've already met him several times. I have his number in my phone and I text him every now and then." 

"That's all different to coming to your home. I won't let him," Jeonghan said. 

Knowing that her boyfriend will continue on with hid dumb logic, Eunae only rolled her eyes and turned back to Dokyeom and said, "Tell him to come along next time."

"Hey! He can't!" Jeonghan raised his voice from the other side of the room. 

Eunae ignored him and continued, "It's my place. I'll decide who comes here and goes. Tell him that." 

Dokyeom laughed and said, "Don't worry. He doesn't really listen to Jeonghan hyung anyways. I'll see you around noona. Have a good night."

"You too Dokyeomie!"

And like that Dokyeom left as well. 

"Alright. I guess I should head out as well too," Naeun announced. 

"You're leaving?" Eunae asked.

"Yes. It's a bit late and I have to assist in rounds tomorrow morning. I think I'm really going to go in the cardiovascular department now," Naeun said. 

"Wait. It's late. Do you want me to drop you off. I don't want you to sit in a taxi alone or use the public transport at this time," Eunae said frowning, concerned for her sister's safety.