𝟹𝟸・𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚎

"Alright. All you have to do is sign here now," The moving in worker told her, pointing towards the bottom of the paper he was holding.

"Yes, of course," Eunae said, taking the paper and the pen he was holding. 

Eunae quickly signed her signature on the paper and handed it back to the worker. 

"Thank you. Have a good day," The worker told her. 

"Thank you," Eunae smiled as the worker left, closing the door behind him. 

She walked towards the living room where she saw Jeonghan laid out on the floor dramatically, as if he were the one who had lifted all the boxes. 

"Get up," Eunae nudged his side with her foot. 

"I can't," Jeonghan said. 

"Jeonghan, get up," Eunae said. 

"I seriously can't. I'm too tired," Jeonghan mumbled. 

Eunae rolled her eyes at him and said, "Someone would think you moved everything by yourself. All you did was get in a taxi and ride the elevator to the floor." 

Jeonghan opened an eye to look at Eunae and said, "If you kiss me than I'll get up."

Eunae snorted at his demand and moved away, telling him, "Good luck with that wish coming true." 

Eunae walked over to one of the many towers of boxes that were stationed in the empty hall, which was now her place. 

That day, after she quit her job at Nova, Eunae wasted no time and handed Mr. Jung a resignation letter within the hour, not caring how crappy it was or how bad if an impression it made of her. Eunae knew it was dick move by her to quit without no prior notice, leaving Nova in the dark, but she had enough and wanted to take a stand for herself. 

Ironically, one of the person she despises the most turned out to be the one who actually inspired her to quit working at Nova. Jinhwan's words the other day about never loosing self respect made Eunae realize that she couldn't continue to work any longer at Nova. Her dramatic leaving was a bit sad and shocking to Eunae as well, because she initially genuinely liked working at Nova and she also enjoyed the presence of her co-workers, apart from Jia of course. 

Mr. Jung was a very kind boss and he often made awful dad jokes in the kitchen, but no one really had a heart to tell him to stop. She also already missed seeing Kanon and Jaemin everyday, Kanon's sassy remarks and Jaemin's homemade sandwiches which he brought for her  to eat at lunch. 

After she was legally and officially free from being an employee at Nova, Eunae decided to focus on apartment hunting and find herself a new place. Luckily it wasn't too hard since Eunae now had plenty of free time on her hands to hunt for a new apartment. Jeonghan helped her whenever he could and even her parents came over a few times to help her out. 

Since Eunae had decided to move to a bigger apartment, she decided to rent one with two rooms in, so Naeun could also live with her in the future. 

"Where should we start from?" Jeonghan asked, having managed to have sat up straight. 

"Let's start from the kitchen. It'll be the easiest," Eunae told him, turning around to face him. 

"Alright," Jeonghan said, getting up on his feet. 

Jeonghan had been the first one to know when Eunae quit her work at Nova. She didn't give him any explanations or information, just the two simple words "I quit". Jeonghan didn't ask any questions either and just nodded his head, telling her he believed in whatever she decided to do.