𝟸𝟼・𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢

The phone ringing loudly woke Eunae up from her sleep. 

"What the hells," She muttered as she tried to search for her phone with her eyes still closed.

Eunae heard Naeun grunt from the other side of the room. Unfortunately, their mother loved the idea of her "two precious babies" spending more time together and still has them share a room in their hometown. 

Eunae was fine with the idea until she had to hear her baby sister sweet talk to Siwoo every night they were back together in the house. 

Sweet talk is just a much more censored word. 

Eunae finally located her phone and struggled for a second to open her eyes and read who was calling her so early in the morning. 

Frowning she picked up the phone and croaked, "Hello."

"Good Morning Sweetheart!" Jeonghan's bright voice came through the phone. 

"Jeonghan? What the hell. It's not even six," Eunae said hoarsely as her head fell back into the window.

"Exactly" Jeonghan said happily. 

"Exactly? Are you okay? Did you hit your head somewhere?" Eunae asked, already falling asleep. 

Jeonghan picked up from the way she was slurring the end of her sentence that Eunae was slipping back into sleep and said, "Come to your window."

"Huh?" 

"Come to your window Eunae," Jeonghan told her. 

"No." 

"Yes." 

"Why?" 

"Because I said so." 

Eunae thought over it for a second and quickly rejected it, "No thank you." 

"Kim Eunae," Jeonghan said in a stern voice, "Don't make me come up there." 

"You're going to break into our house?" Eunae questioned, a bit amused. 

"Jeez, shut up," Naeun grumbled. 

Eunae ignored her. 

"Well, pulling out your house key from that heart shaped flowerpot and opening the front door and walking upstairs isn't exactly called breaking in sweetheart," Jeonghan said and Eunae could picture the smirk on his face, "Assuming that your mother still keeps it there." 

"I should have never told you our family secrets when I was younger," Eunae said, regretting her decisions.

"Yes, well I'm too charming for anyone to reject me. Now come to the window," Jeonghan instructed her. 

"Fine! Fine. I'm coming," Eunae said, knowing that Jeonghan isn't going to leave her alone until she showed up at the window. 

Eunae threw off her blanket off of her and got off the bed, swinging her leg to the side as her feet automatically found the room slippers she wore. 

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Eunae mumbled into the phone as she made her way around the bed and towards the window. 

She flung the curtain aside and peered out, squinting her eyes at the house in front of her. 

"Jeonghan? Where are you? I don't see you," Eunae said as she peered into the directly opposite facing window of the house in front of her, which shew knows is Jeonghan's room. 

"Down here," Jeonghan's amused voice spoke into the phone. 

Eunae turned her neck down and saw Jeonghan standing in the middle of the road, looking up at her. He was wearing a blue wind jacket with grey track pants and a black t-shirt. He had white shoes on his feet and a white cap on his head, even though the sun isn't out, and a white mask.