Chapter Two- Let's play a game.

~Echo's point of view~

I wanted to sleep the day away. I know I drank more than usual after Blaze Kane's incident; I don't remember much after going back upstairs when I went back in. I just know how I woke up in my bed. I get up and shower, then head downstairs to start breakfast and make coffee.

I was halfway through when Kelsey came down. It wasn't long before the other two came down; no one speaks. We eat in silence. If they are anything like me, they have a slight headache. I get up from the table, grab a Tylenol bottle from the cabinet, and set it on the table. It was like a feeding frenzy between Kelsea and Mickey.

Jade chuckles. She had to stay sober. Sunday is her only off day, and Rick is tough on all his employees when it comes to drinking on the job. He eases up on Jade and lets her get away with things most don't. I know it's because he has a thing for her. She likes him too, but neither will admit it. She still isn't allowed to drink while working. That is also why she works on the trans floor. He doesn't want her around the men.

I break the silence. I need to know what happened last night.

Echo: "I drank more than usual last night. How did I get in my bed?"

They all look at me, but no one says anything. I just let it go. Sunday is the only day of the week we are all home. We usually just hang out at the house. I love lazy Sundays. They are when we are all relaxed and calm.

Jade: "I have plans today."

It's Saturday. She usually sleeps; I wondered why she was up.

Kelsea: "What are you doing?"

Jade: "You guys are welcome to come; you guys were invited too."

Mickey: "What is it?"

Jade: "A party at Rick's. It's our annual company party. The club is closed tonight. We will reopen Monday."

Parties at Ricks are fun. He goes all out. I am not sure I want to face Chad. He gave me the best excitement of my life; then he witnessed the worst nightmare of my life too. I would never date Chad. I wouldn't date him because of his job. I know that is judgmental, but I have trust issues with men. I have had two boyfriends, and they both cheated. I couldn't handle him doing what he did to me last night to someone else.

Kelsea: "Let's do it. What time?"

Jade: "We have to be there at noon."

I guess we're going. After we eat and clean up, we all get ready. I had just slid my shoes on when Kelsea comes into my room.

Echo: "What's up?"

Kelsea: "Let's play a game?"

Echo: "What kinda game?"

Kelsea: "For the next two days, anything you ask me to do. I can't say no. So today and tomorrow, whatever you ask me to do, I will do it. Then Monday and Tuesday, I get to do the same to you."

I don't like this at all. It could be fun, though, especially if we're going to Ricks. I can make her do things she wouldn't normally do. I weigh my options.

Echo: "Let's do it."

Kelsea: "Yesssssss!"

Echo: "When does it start?"