The real thing

A year later. That's how long it took until they got married. How long it took to recover. How long it made people think that everything was ruined. How long happiness finally came. How long it took for them to be a happy family.

Asami was getting ready for her big day that was finally happening. With both parents gone, she really did not want to loose her family. Asami had wished on the stars that her parents weren't in such a situation to where they could never walk her down the isle. She had her other choices of people, but she settled on Tonraq. He was her closest thing to a dad.
Asami had wondered what her
wife-to-be and daughter was doing at the moment. Asami got her makeup and all ready. She just needed to put on her dress and pray she wouldn't mess anything up.

Korra was different. She still had that tension from the year before. It was still so all of a sudden for her. Korra knew she wanted this, but with what happened to everyone and all, she just couldn't handle it. But Korra did promise that she will get through the day, because she knows how beautiful Asami will be, how her parents will be so proud of her, and how Akemi finally has a full family.

And how Korra can finally say the 2 words she has been waiting a whole year to say.

"I do."
----------------------
And we're done! Thank you all for reading! Sorry this was really short, I've been wanting to finish this for a whole so.. Oh and it's my birthday! So thanks again and hopefully you guys will read my other stories!