Sunset

They went to their most favourite place out of Republic City.

The place where they confessed their love.

The place of the sunset of love.

---

"Korra, what are we doing here?" Asami questioned. They both know to only come here on their anniversary.

"You'll see." Korra said simply. She knew Asami was the one, and she was going to prove it.

---

Asami and korra walked along the beautiful beach. The ocean swirled with blue and purple with a slight tang of pink. They sat on the sand, thinking how they never get bored of each other's company. On that note, Asami has been realizing how much Future industries has been taking a toll on her. She knew that her time with korra was short when she was around her free time, but always loved the moments with her.

---

Korra, on the other hand, had a plan. She took the object out of her pocket and unleashed making sure Asami didn't see. Which, I reality, was quite hard by the fact that Asami's head was on Korra's shoulder. Korra kept the object in her pocket. She knew the moment wasn't right. So she kept the betrothal necklace back in her pocket. 'When the time is right' Korra thought.

"Wait, why are we here again?" Asami questioned. "Oh uh yea sorry, I just wanted to see the sunset." Korra said casually knowing that she was sweating In the inside. Asami knew that korra was hiding something, but couldn't put her finger on it. She'll just have to wait and find out.