Our girl

Korra knew that Akemi was just like Asami. They both had that amazing sparkle in their eye's. Both of Korra's favourite girls had that amazing granny apple pupils. And best of all, they both had their precious hair flips that everyone loves. They even have similar names! Akemi was truly just like Asami.
-------
"So.. How are we gonna do this?" Korra asked. They have had Akemi for a few weeks now, getting to know her more and more. Asami raised an eyebrow. "Do what?" "Handle a life with a child 'Sami. I mean, do we tell everyone that we have a child?" Korra knew that Asami loved Akemi very much, listening to her while she reads to Akemi at night. Asami always had this look in her eyes when she is Akemi. "I guess." Asami said "I mean, we have had her for almost a month. Akemi already calls us 'mommy and mama', so I'm pretty sure we have to tell everyone. Especially with the wedding."
--------
"Mommy? Mama?" Asami heard a little voice say. Since Korra wasn't home yet, Asami went to find the little girl. "Akemi, what's the matter?" Asami said sweetly. "I can't sweep." Asami loved Akemi's laziness when she talks half asleep. "Well, can I stay with you for tonight?" "Please?" Akemi always had this pout that no one could ever resist. Asami smiled. "Of course." Akemi was surely Asami and Korra's girl.
---------
YAY! New chapter right out of the oven! This chapter is mostly about Asami and Akemi together, but soon Korra will take a roll in this! Enjoy!