Enemy

Asami just stared at her daughter. Was it true? Was she ready to tell?
"Oh.. Ok." Asami just sat there listening and answering/ asking questions. "Do you think you know who the person was?" Asami asked gently. If you said something wrong, everything would go into chaos. "Uh, yea." Akemi started. "I remember mama telling me a story about when she defeated someone... I don't remember though." Asami kept listening. "What did he look like?" Asami asked slowly to make sure she said the right thing. "He looked short... He was bald.. One of his eye brows had a scratch... He was wearing prison clothes... And he had one handcuff on both hands!" Akemi exclaimed. With all of that infomation, Asami started to figure out who this guy was. Then it hit her. "Akemi, could this man bend?" Asami asked. "Uh-huh." Akemi responded. "Do you know what kind of bending he used on you?" Asami was sure who this was. "He used air bending!" Akemi said. "Did the man say anything to you?" Asami asked. Akemi started to tear up. "Sh..sh.. It's alright. I just want to know what this bad man said to you, so that me and mama can stop him." Asami hugged her precious girl. "H-he said t-that he was c-c-com-ming for m-ma-ma and y-you." Akemi cried. Asami knew exactly who this was.
--------------------
Zaheer.
--------------------
Another chapter done! He's ZaHERE, he's ZaTHERE, he's ZaEVERYWHERE!
😂😂😂 I'm sorry 😂😂😂 comment and vote! Please! I love your comments!