The End part two

Bolin ran as fast as he could. Everything was happening so fast. He was relived when he saw Opal. "OPAL!" Bolin screamed. Opal looked to her side. "Bolin!" Opal's chest settled down. Bolin ran right up to her. "Opal, we have to find Korra and Asami. They've been kidnaped!" Bolin spoke pretty quickly. Opal just stared at Bolin. Then, let out a scream. "BOLIN! WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS?!? LETS GO AND FIND THEM FOR PETE SAKES!" Bolin looked frightened. Then he screamed back. "OKAY LETS GO THEN!" Bolin screamed back.
Akemi started waking up from her nap on Bolin. "Auntie Opal?" Akemi squeaked. "Akemi? How are you feeling?" Opal said gently. Akemi thought for a second. "Did you find mommy and mama?" Akemi asked not answering Opal's question. Bolin glanced at Opal. She shook her head. Bolin began to tear up. He sighed. "No." Akemi looked at Bolin. She looked down understanding why. "Oh." Was all she said.
----------------------
Korra woke up and looked to her side. Her eyes wide open. Asami. She was lying on the floor. Blood dripping everywhere. Korra couldn't breath. All her life she promised to protect the ones she loved. She failed. 'What was I thinking?' Korra thought to herself. 'How could I have made this happen? I love her. Yet I failed to protect her.' Korra stared at Asami's bleeding body. She had a vision.
Bolin. Opal. Akemi.
'Akemi.' Korra thought. 'I can't believe I let her down. I told her I would always be there.' Korra let out a cry.
Zaheer came in to the prison cell.
"Well hello Avatar. I've been wanting for you." Zaheer smirked. "H-how
c-could you d-do this? I th-thought you w-were better n-now.." Korra was so confused. Her life. It all came crashing down. Zaheer laughed.
"Oh I am better. Better at the things I've failed since you defeated me. You see, all of my friends died. The Red Lotus died. I wanted to redeem everyone. Avenge them. Your.. Stupid friends killed them all. So now I'll kill all of yours. I've already started as well. I'm sure you've seen your friend." Zaheer pointed. Korra was so full of anger. She tried to give a swing to Zaheer, but it ended up being nothing but a weak little tug. Zaheer let out a laugh. "You can't do anything to hurt me." Zaheer grinned. "Everyone thinks the Avatar is the strongest bender of them all. I resent that." He gave Korra a solid kick in the stomach. She whimpered. Zaheer smiled. He garbed her by the collar and started to bend air out of her. "Any last words Avatar?" Zaheer bent more air. Korra tried to speak but failed to do so.

Zaheer bent all of her air out.
Korra died.
--------------------
So much for a happy ending.
-----------------------------
ITS THE END OF AN ERA! Thank you all for reading! I can't believe this is the end. +_+ it makes me sad to believe that... I ENDED THIS! I wish I could write more but I really need to go on to different things. Don't worry though. I have my other fanfictions that you all can read. Once again, thank you all for reading. XOXO I love you all! <3