What? Part one

"What?" Asami said. "Will you m-marry me?" Korra said hesitantly.
To understand what is happening, let's back this up.
-----
It all started a few weeks later after the visit to the sunset. Asami was getting suspicious and Korra was trying to hide the betrothal necklace. Which was really hard. Asami asked if Korra was asking for a hand in marriage. Korra, of course, had to lie. "What?! No! You know we're not ready yet! Well unless you are, then no pressure. Just tell me what you think." Asami tried to respond, but- "ya know what? It's late. We should get to bed-goodnight!" Korra ran to their bedroom. Asami was just wide eyed. She knew something was up.
----
"what the HELL was that?!" Korra thought in bed. "I was a complete idiot! I shouldn't have lied. I should tell her. Or maybe say that I went camping and that I got a lying disease. From camping. That I went in secret. Yeah, that's good. Or maybe I could just say we're great as a couple and that we should forget about it. Yep that's better." Korra went to find Asami, but right when korra opened the door, Asami was standing there ready to knock. "I GO CAMPING IN SECRET!" Korra yelled. Asami just kissed her passionately.
---
Sorry it's a short chapter... Was busy lately. Will update soon! :-)