Wedding disaster part one

This was it.
It's the day of the wedding.
Everything was planed.
Everyone arrived.
But there was just one problem.
Where was Akemi?
-------------------
Korra woke up with a smile on her face. It was her wedding.
She and Asami decided to sleep separately because of stupid traditions. (No offence.)
Korra thought that if she didn't see Asami until the ceremony, Asami's beauty would glow a thousand times more. Not that Korra thinks of Asami by her looks, she sees her image everyday the same. Today, she will glow.
(God Korra, what are you trying to say about Asami?)
---------------
Asami woke up to check on Akemi, who was still fast asleep. She got dressed and went to find Opal in their hotel room. Asami had Akemi and Opal in her room, and Korra had Senna (her mother if ya didn't know). "Opal?" Asami asked. "I'm in the living room." The hotel was quite large. "You ready for today?" Opal said with a smirk. She was the maid of honor. (HONOR) "Of course! Hopefully nothing goes wrong." Asami said. Something always goes wrong.
----------------
It was later into the day that everyone was getting ready for the wedding. But everyone didn't realize that Akemi went missing.
---------------
"Have you seen Akemi, Opal?" Asami questioned. She assumed that Akemi went for Korra to see how she was doing. That was 3 hours ago. "No, not at all." Opal responded. "Asami, I'm going to see if Korra and Akemi are alright." Asami nodded. Opal went to the floor below her floor to Korra's room. Opal knocked on the door. "Opal! What are you doing here? Is Asami okay?" Korra was eager for Asami. "She's fine. How are you doing?" Opal hoped that Korra wasn't too worried like in the stories she has heard a couple of weeks ago. "Better, actually. So, why are you here?" Korra said trying not to be rude. "I came to check on you and Akemi." Korra had a confused look on her face. "Akemi isn't here.. I thought she was with you and Asami." They began to panick. Suddenly they hear a scream. They immediately go to where they hear the screaming. There was a small body on the ground. Blood dripping.
-----------
Akemi.
-----------
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Well, it's still 2014 for me, but only 3 hours left! Hopefully you all enjoy this chapter and like that spooky twist at the end ^_^ next chapter will be NEXT YEAR! Tell me your thoughts about this chapter and help me improve on future chapters! Vote and comment! Thank you!