A few more days

It was a few more days until the wedding. Everything had been planed. But Korra started to worry. A lot.
--------------
It all started a few days ago. Korra realized that the wedding was in a week. Then, Korra started to think that something would go wrong. She kept thinking and thinking about it. Asami found out and tried to help her, but it was no use. But there was one thing they hadn't tried. Akemi.
--------------
Akemi was pretty excited about the wedding. She wanted to help her mama to be happy about the wedding. But Asami said that she should stay away from her until she was okay. Akemi had a different plan.
------------
"Mama?" Akemi called. She was worried that her mama would yell just like her other mother. She remembered those memories. "A-Akemi?" Korra responded. Akemi really helped Korra whenever she's upset. "Mama are you okay?" Akemi was worried. "Come here Akemi. Akemi walked towards Korra. Korra have her a warm hug. "I'm sorry I've been like this Akemi. I'm just worried that the wedding would have something go wrong." "It's okay mama. Everyone is worried sometimes. Do you wanna come with me to see mommy? We are going to have nap time but I snuck off to find you. I don't think she knows where I am." Akemi started to giggle. "You seem to be quite the brave, huh?" Korra smiled. "Come on." Korra said. Akemi climbed onto Korra's shoulders.
-------------------
Korra was never worried after that.
-------------------
Another chapter! Next chapter will hopefully be about the wedding! It might not be the wedding, maybe it will be about the wedding. Comment! Tell me what I should put in the chapter! Actual wedding, or about the wedding? Comment and vote!