41.

𓆙Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

300 + votes

"Kaiser the TV isn't running away from you. You can back up and sit down." I watched as he stood right in front of the TV.

Kids eyes and head don't be hurting when they do that shit?

"No!" He yelled before mumbling some other shit making me stand up.

He looked back at me before laughing then ran away.

"Crazy tail self.." I mumbled sitting back down as I grabbed my phone calling China AGAIN.

It's been almost a week since I've heard from her and I don't know if something's wrong or she's just ghosting me cause I didn't answer last time she called.

But she's not really like that though. She knows that if I don't answer or if I hang up, I'm busy.

"Answer the phone freennnnn. You okay? Call me. Or ima pull up yo ya house and break yo car windows." I left a voicemail before hanging up.

Then I went to facetime KJ..

"Who is this?" He squinted his eyes looking all in the camera.

"Baddest bitch." I replied blankly.

"Baddest looking bitch." He said. "What you want?" 

"You heard from China?"

"Well I know they cases from COVID dying down and shit but besides that nah." He shrugged looking off.

I blinked at him. "Nigga you know I'm not talking about that type of China.. you know where my bestfriend been?"

"Home." He said.

"How you know that?"

"Nigga.. just go to ha house and see if she there. Your car ain't broken!" He said. "When was the last time you seen her? You act like she went missing or some shit."

"Yeah, I wouldn't know if she went missing cau—"

"Cause you ain't go check up on her." He said slowly while tapping his head.

"I thought she wanted space or some shit."

"You done lost yo damn mind.. when you get yo damn mind you call me." He said before hanging up.

"Alright then." I sighed getting up. "Kaiser get ya stuff, trip to Cereal house.."

_______________
Destination: China's House

I walked up the door steps with Kaiser next to me holding my hand..

"Kaiser, just come on. You walk too slow for my liking." I said picking him up cause he was slowing us down.

"Nooooo." He whined trying to push me off. I ignored him until we reached to the door.. I placed him back down before knocking on the door.