Chapter 9- Valentines Day

(Warning: This chaper has sexuall seens. If not comfortable please skip this chapter.)

Me and Kalin are currently in our car coming back from Olive Garden and Going back home from our date for Valentines Day.
"Babe, That dress on you makes me wanna do some very naughty things to you" Kalin says with a very raspy voice.
"Oh really babe." i say back.
"Mhmm I'm gonna fuck you so hard when we get home."
"You know we only are 10 minutes away from the house." I say slightly putting my hand on his thigh.
"Babe, If you don't get your hand of there, I'm gonna pull over and Fuck you right here in this car." he says hungrily. (inspired from a different writter)
I quickly take my hand of him. Then look out the window.
Once we pull up in our driveway, we both get out of the car very quickly. Kalin hungrily stars kissing me as he open the door. One we get in he drops with keys on the nearest coffe table.
"Jump." Kalim says to me. I do as told. He slips his tounge inside my mouth while grabbing my ass, making me moan. He sets me down on the bed white taking his shit off. Then he helps me slip off my dress, Leaving me in only bra and underwear. He ofcourse still has pants on. He starts unbuckling then while once again kissing me. He hovers over me and unclips my bra. Then slowly massages my breasts making me slightly moan in enjoyance. Next he slowly teasingly slips my underwear off. Unexpectedly, he puts two fingers in me thrusting them in and out. I start groaning.
"Oh baby, I'm close" i say
"Not yet baby, I'll tell you when." he says.
He takes his fingers out of me and takes his boxers off and then exposing his erection. Then slips on a condom and places himself at my entrance driving me crazy.
He then enters me and lets me adjust to his length. Then starts thrusting harder and harder each time. Thanks Kalin i'm gonna be sore as fuck tomorrow. He starts gettng sloppier now. We both cum together. He then falls next to me panting slightly. He kisses my cheek and says "Happy Valentines Day Baby." With that we both drift off to sleep.

a/n
Okay guys so that got a bit dirter than expected but oh well. There is a warning before you start reading so yea! This was supposed to be updated On Valentiens day (which was yesterday for me) but things got in the way. comment and vote for the next update!
-Your author xoxo~