Chapter 24- End

So itd been about 3 weeks since Kalin and I have been talking. He asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday, and I said yes. I hear the doorbell ring and see Ashley Kalins Ex, what why is she here?
"Hello?"i say more in more of a question.
"Hi Bri, I'm really sorry to be here but I need to talk to Kalin."
"Why? Whats wrong?"
"You see, before Kalin went back to you I got pregnant by him and never told him. But, I-I I lost the baby. I had a miscarage." she says looking down.
I let her come in and go find Kalin.

"Kalin, babe uhm there is someone downstairs that needs to talk to you and that u need to talk to." I say and don't realize that my voice is shaking.
"Wowow wait Are you okay?"
"Yea I'm fine just go downstairs please, I'll stay here and see if Sky wakes up."
"Okay."

'Kalin'
I go downstairs confused on who is here to see me and why Bri, was rushing me down here. Thats when I see her.
Ashley.

"What Are you doing here?!" i yell.
"Kalin, please don't yell I really need to talk to you."
"Why, what do you want I broke up with you and I'm with my family that I love and care about. I don't want you to ruin it."

"Kalin, before we broke up I found out I-I I was pregnant. And I didnt tell you because I was scared, and then you broke up with me and I decided to raise the child by myself. But, Yesterday I was bleeding alot and I Lost the baby Kalin." she says as tears starts to run down her face.
I hug her. I'm so mad, yet sad at the same time.

"Why didn't you tell me?! I could've helped you. And how, how did you loose the baby."
"I'm sorry I got scared because, after you told me your story with Bri, I thought you were going to do the same with me."
"I Don't know how I lost the baby honestly, I was so excited but It just happened and I decided to tell you becuase I thought you should know. I miss you Kalin. I still love you. Come back with me and leave that bitch of Bri with bastard daughter."

"Don't ever call my girlfriend or MY child any offenses words You hear me. I had feelings for you, but not anymore I love them both so much that I'll ever love you."

"Okay Kalin."

Thats when she tackled me and started kissing me I obviously didn't kiss back. I tried pushing her off but damn this girl is strong. Thats when Bri came down and pushed her off me and slapped her across the face.
"That was fo kissing my boyfriend." She slapped her again.
"Thats for calling me a bitch."
And she slapped her again. "Don't ever call my child a bastard you hear me you fucking bitch. Now get the fuck out of my House and Leave me and my family alone." She said while pushing her aggresevely out of the house.
She ran back to me and Hugged me.
"You heard every single word I said didn't you" I asked her slightly laughing.

"Yes. Yes I did. And I love you tooooo." She says stretching out the oooo.
"I don't know what I'd do without you Bri, my life wasn't as great as it is now when I wasn't with you. I trully fell in love with you. And I always fall in love with you each and every day again."
We kissed and things lead to another and you know the rest.

a/n

Omgg guys that was the last chapter 😭. But I'm gonna post the epilouge soon. 4+Votes for the epilouge.That was probably a really bad ending but the epilouge with sum it up. Thanks for all the support during this story. Much love 🙏🙏. And comment on who/what should I make my next story about.
Love Y'all Xoxo