Chapter Two- Club

(Sexual Content in this chapter)

'Bri'
I wake up and check my phone seeing i got a text message.
'From-Kalin Sexy Master😏😈'
'Oh Kalin What a name you picked for your contact on my phone' i said in my head.
K-Morning Sexy
B-Aye babe
K-Soo you wanna hang later me and Myles gonna go to the club later...Bring Ari
B-Um sure sounds like a plan.
K- Can't wait to see you 😏 Pick you guys up at 8
B- Bye Kalin.😏👋

Man do I love teasing him. I texted Ari telling ber everything. She's coming over in five because she gonna get ready here. She comes over and its like 12:00. We watch like 2 movies till 3 and start getting ready. I went to take a shower and so did Ari. After, I went to my closet and picked out a dress. (she's wearing a robe she is not naked) I get a strapless turqouise dress that shows my curves perfectly, and goes mid thigh. For my hair, I do some small curls at the tips to add volume. I do a smokey eye for make-up. Lastly, for shoes i wear sliver high heels. Ari is wearing a pink tight dress that goes to mid thigh as well. She put on light makeup and straightens her hair. She wears beige heels with her outfit. Its now 6:45. Yea we took our time. For now we just gonna watch TV untill Kalin and Myles come.

*Ding Dong*
I get up and open the door to see Kalin. As soon as he saw me he bit his lip. "Looking good"Kalin said while Licking his lips. Kalin was wearing black jeans, black t-shirt with an esprit shirt ocer it and some timberlands. He wore a gold chain hangin from his neck. Damn de he look hot.
We left the house and arrived at a club named dimond.(made up) It was packed and you can hear the music blasting everywhere. Ari went to go dance with Myles and I ofcourse was left with Kalin. "Wanna go get a drink?" asked Kalin. "Um sure" We walk up to the bar and each get a beer. (We are all 19 but we have fake ids) After that we go dance and I see Myles grinding on Ari. Woooooh they getting turnt. Then I Feel Kalin start grinding. After a while I feel hardness. Kalin smirks. I jist laugh and keep dancing tryna cover his boner. Next thing i know is we drank like 6 beers. Now me and Kalin are in a taxi on our way to his place in a heated make out session. We get to his place and we go up to gis room not breaking the kiss. "Kalin,Can You help me take off my dress Please" i say in a innocent voice. He zips down my dress leaving me in my bra and underwear. Then he slowly takes off his shirt . Then teasingly unbuckles his pants. Next thing i know he's inside And moans escape our mouth. "Oh Kalinn" "Who's your daddy?" he yells. "Marcus Johnson." He slams in harder earning a gasp escape my mouth. "Who's your daddy?!" "Your my daddy" i say more like in a moan.

a/n
Hello guys so I know this chapter was something but i promise no more sexual content for now. Bye
~Your author