Chapter 10-Surprise

The next day I wake up with Kalins arms wrapped around me. He wakes up too and gently kisses my lips.
"Good Morning Baby" he says.
"Good Morning Babe" i say.
I try getting up but my lower area hurts so much.
"I'm Guessing I was a bit rought lastnight." he says smirking.
"Mhmm Thanks Kalin seriously." i say sarcastically.
I go down the stairs slowly as possible to start cooking breakfast.
*After we eat*
"So babe, Last night wasn't your only present." kalin says.
"Oh really baby"
"Yea and Here you go" he says handing me a envelope. I open it and see 2 tickets To Hawaii. I jump up and yell and tackle Kalin with a tremendos hug.
"Kalin Omg! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BOUGHT TICKETS FOR US TO HAWAII! I love you so much." i say.
"Aww babe. Anything to make you happy. On and also don't go throught the trouble to get me anything okay. Because I'm lucky enough to have you already." he says.
I blush and speak "But Kalin your taking me to Hawaii. I have to give you something." i say.
"Baby, you already gave me something last night." he says while smirking. Ughh Kalin always has to make soemthing dirty no matter what.
I playfully roll my eyes. "Ugh Kalin. Well as much as you enjoy that I'm still gettiing you something okay!" i say while gently kissing him.
The rest of the day is just us watching netflix, eating and then sleeping. I honestly couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. I'm definetly getting Kalin something. But I just don't know what to get.

a/n

Hey Guys! This is a short chapter I know but I'm gonna be updating more this week because I don't have school the rest of the week! I hope your enjoying the story!
~your author