Chapter 3-What Happened

I wake up with arms around me in a different room and a really bad headache. I realize I'm naked so I turn around and see an also naked Kalin. Oh my god did we have sex? Probabaly cause I'm really sore. "Good Morning" Kalin says in his raspy sexy voice. "Hey. Kalin we had sex lastnight." He looks down in the covers and then nods. I get up and go to the bathroom and take a shower. After wards, I put some of Kalin's basketball shorts and my one of Kalins shirts. I go dowstairs and find Kalin eating some Frosted Flakes. "Can I have some?"I ask. "Sure" After we ate we layed on the couch watching 'Total Divas'. Kalin leaned in and kissed my lips. They were juicy and plump. But this time when we kissed, it felt different. I felt a tingly feeling inside. Oh no Bri what hell is happening to you. "Kalin I'm Gonna go home. I Haven't heard from Ari in all day."i said. "Okay. Oh and Myles texted me saying that he dropped Ari at your house and she should be there." " Okay Bye Kalin." I left the house and got into a taxi. I just realized how ridiculous I looked with these clothes on. Ehh whatever. I got home and found Ari laying on the couch watching "PLL." "Heyy Brii where you been?" she asks. "Oh um I was at Kalins."I said. " So What Happened" She said slighly smirking. "Soo umm we kinda.....hooked up" I said grinning but trying to hide it. "Ahhhhhh OMG BRIIIII!" Ari comes and starts hitting me with a pillow. "Hahah stop Ari." i say. " Wait so was this like a one time bang thing or?" " Um yea like I said I haven't fallen in love. But Today before I left we kissed and I felt this wierd tingly feeling inside. Ehh maybe it was cause I was hungover and my stomach is all janked up." "Okay. Whatever."
"So what happened between you and Myles? I saw you guys grinding last night haha." "Huh yeaaa. Myles is hot. We sorta made out before he dropped me of so." she says all smiley. I just smirk and nod. "You want anything to eat cause i'm hungry af soo" "yea less get pizzaaaa!" she says like a 5 year old. "Okay Chezzz chill" After The pizza got here we went right to bed.
Right before I laid down my phone buzzed.
From 'Kalin Sexy Master😏😈'
K-Goodnight sexy.
Haha oh Kalin what am I gonna do about you.