Chapter 21- 3 years later

(Sorry for skipping so much time it just seemed necessay for some reasom)
So its been three years since I've talked to Kalin. I had a baby girl and her name is Skylar Ann Johnson. She has her fathers green eyes,and curly hair. She got my hair color though.. She's the love of my life. I'm happy i kept her because I honestly don't know what I'd do without her. Today we are going to visit Myles or 'Uncle Poof' and Ari 'Mrs. Parrish' Yes they got married. I dress Skylar with some:Black leggings, A black t-shirt, jean jacket,and some dark blue mini j's. I wear A black crop top, with white ripped jeans and some timberlands.
*Skipping Car Ride*
We get to the house and I ring the door bell. Myles opens it and Skylar immediately yells out "Uncle Poof!" and stretches her arms out so Myles can carry her.
"Hey baby girl!" he says while taking her out if my arms. I walk inside and see..
Kalin.
I try to ignore him as I walk past him and into the kitchen where Ari is. I greet Ari and start setting up the table. (Kalin is currently single)Thats when Kalin approaches me.
"Bri."
"Hello Kalin."
"You look beautiful."
"Thanks."
"Is that her? Is that ny daughter?"
I sigh. "Yes, Kalin that is you daughter."
"Look Bri I an so sorry about everything. I know I was a complete asshole. But I wanna meet my daughter and be in her life now that I missed so much of it."
"Okay."
I walk towards Myles and Skylar.
"Mommy!" Skylar says walking like a penguin towards me.
"Hey babygirl."
"Mommy Whosh that?" she asks pointing to Kalin.
"Well sweetie, Thats Kalin your daddy."
"Daddy?" She says pointing towards Kalin.
He nods. She reaches her arms out and Kalin grabs her. She hugs him and he hugs her back and I notice Kalin has tears in his eyes.
"Daddy Why you crying?" Skylar asks him.
"Daddy was excited to meet you" he replys. Myles left the room by now leaving just the three of us.
"Mommy I have daddy's eyes!" Skylar yells.
I slightly giggle.
"Yes baby you do."
Kalin starts playing with her while I go back to the kitchen. I'm not mad right now. Yes, I'm hurt of what Kalin did to me, but he has the right to meet his daughter. Skylar also had to meet her father. But if Kalin trys to fucking take her away from me, that will be the death of him. But i gotta say, after all of this I still have feelings for Kalin. We all ate and Then We went home. Now that Skylar met her dad things are going to change.

a/n
ooh three years later...
4+ Votes for next chapter! Love Y'all <3