Chapter 20- 4 months later

So I'm currently 4 months and 3 weeks. You can defineitly see my baby bump. I get to find out the gender in my next appointment. If you were wondering, Kalin and Myles are back from tour. Before they came back it was basically me and Ari. She helped me through everything. I got a job becuase the money that my parents left me are barealy covering my expenses. I work at Hollister. They pay pretty good if I say so myself. I have to stop working once I reach 7 months of pregnancy. Oh and Kalin got a girlfriend. Her name is Ashley. She is honestly gorgeous. I haven't spoken to Kalin ever since we broke up. I don't want to either anytime soon. Right now I'm getting ready Because Myles practically begged me to go to his last show on tour here at the bay. I don't care what the girls think if me when they see my baby bump. I'm going becuase I wanna support one of my bestfriends. I'm obviously gonna avoid Kalin. Ohh snap 3 hours till the show.
I quickly shower. I put some black skinny jeans, A white flowy shirt and some Gray vans. I curl the tips of my hair and put makeup on. Now I'm ready and about to leave for the Meet & Greet.
*Skipping Car Ride*
I see Ari and she seed me too because she yells,
"Briiiiiii!"
I walk over to her and hug her.
"Hey Arii! Where's poof boy?" i ask.
"Right here!" Myles says jumping behind me making me get scared out of my freaking mind.
"UGH MYLES! Don't scare me like that its not good for the baby." i say to him.
"Sorry little one, Uncle Poof didn't mean to hurt you in any way!" Myles says in a baby voice.
"Haha 'Uncle Poof'?"i say.
"Mmhmm gurll I'm uncle poof." he says. Thats when Kalin walks in along with his girlfriend Ashley. This is the first time me seeing Kalin in months. He saw me. Great. He looked at me and then at my baby bump. I just ignore him and go talk to jakeeyp and dom.
*After the KAM Kick it*
Woww that was a pretty amazing show. I've gotta say they really are amazing singers!
"He Bri wanna join us for dinner?" Dom and Jake ask me.
"Um guys i don't know I'm getting tired." i say.
"Pleaseee! We haven't seen you in months please we missed you."
"Oh Okay." i say.
*Skips car ride to a resturant*
Well this just keeps getting awkward. We go inside the resturant and Kalin just had to sit across from me. He sat next to his girlfriend while I sat next to Ari and Myles. Jake and Dom where on the side Kalin and his girlfriend where.
Before we order Kalin said he had to go to the bathroom. Thats when Kalins girlfriend decided to talk to me.
"Hi I'm Ashley." she says.
"Hi I'm Bri." i say.
"So you friends with Kalin?"
"Umm actually I just hang with Ari and Myles more."
"Oh, becuase that explains why you and Kalin don't really talk much."
"Yea"i force a fake smile.
"So um how many months are you?"
"4 months and 3 weeks."i smile proudly.
"Oh thats nice. Don't mind me asking but do you have a boyfriend?"
"Um no actually he um didn't want the baby so he uh left me"
"Oh gosh, I'm sorry that probably made you so uncomfortable."
"No no, its okay."
Thats when Kalin comes back.
I just turn and have a concersation with Ari and Myles. Then we all ate and they where dropping us at home. Kalin ofcourse was driving. First we droppef of Ari and Myles, Then Dom and Jake, and lastly it was just the three of us left. Thankfully. They dropped me off And I said thank you. I go inside and fall asleep. Today was a long day. But, I hope I don't see Kalin again anytime soon.

a/n

Yay long chapter, sort of. Well Kalin moved on. 4+ Votes next chapter! Love Y'all!<3