Chapter 22- Okay

I wake up to my door bell ringing. I get up and go see who it is. I open it.
Kalin.
"H-Hey." he says nervously scratching the back of his head.
"Hi. What are you doing? How'd you know where I live?"
"Um, well we need to talk and Myles gave me your address.
Thanks Myles😒.
I let him im and we go to the living room.
"Bri.Listen, I'm so sorry for everything. I'm the biggest fucking idiot in the whole world. Now that I met Skylar, I realize how much She means to me and How much I still love you. I actually never stopped loving you. I want to spent more time with you, and ofcourse Skylar. I would like to be part of he life and yours. Will you please try to give me another chance?" Kalin says. I was in tears remeber all the memories. He hugged me and I let him.
"I still love you too Kalin. And okay ofcourse you can be part if Sky's life. You are her father but before we start something again, I need to make sure I can trust you again."
Thats when Kalin smashed his lips on mine. We pull away.
"But We can make-out right?"
I just playfully slap him arm.
I start making breakfast for all of us because Its still pretty early.
I'm happy that things are starting to get normal.

a/n
aww they're getting they're family back together. Filler chapter i know..4+ Votes for next chapter.