Hi :)

OK so after several months of avoiding this trashy story I return to read the comments and see how it's going.  This story has passed my expectations and was literally written as a joke about 2 years ago. I love all of you for the nice comments, and even the criticism.

      For anyone constantly correcting things in the comments and you somehow ended up here: I wrote most of this when I was in early middle school. That means I am quite young and a terrible writer when it comes to fanfiction. I am now aware that alot of this story makes no sense and has ALOT of spelling errors. I thank you for telling me anything I have done wrong in this story.

ALSO a BIGGG thank you to all the overly sweet comments and nice people who stumbled upon this story and just made my day multiple times. I come back occasionally just to read the encouraging words from people I've never had the pleasure to meet face to face just to see how sweet the world can be at times. Thank you so so so much for all you people have done for me.

   Another thing to add on here. I am really proud of my cotton candy story. It's an original, meaning I came up with the characters and plot, and I'd love for one of my actually pretty decent stories to be seen! Just some self promo to stick on here.

  This story has come very far since I wrote it late at night with an old friend on the phone. I still get a little emotional seeing how big it's gotten. I was wondering of any of you would like me to write another fiction, hopefully with a WAY better plotline, with you guys deciding the fandom? I would love to return to my safe space of writing, so if any of you would like me to write another fanfiction or writing in general than please let me know or give me ideas!

   This is my final thank you! Thank you all for everything you've done, that encludes reading or even insulting not just the people who made my day. I love all of you for the support and kindness. Please enjoy the rest of your day or night and I hope you found some enjoyment in this story! Goodbye for now.