3

Warning:SMUT dont like dont read smut part
<No Ones POV>

         Izuku stared into Bakugo's ruby eyes.Everyone in the lockeroom had turned to see what was going on except for mineta,who was being a pervert by the wall.Izuku hissed some more before jumping off the ash-blonde.Kirishima lent a hand to help Bakugo up but he slapped it away."I don't need your help shitty hair."Bakugo got up and stalked out of the lockerooms,plotting revenge on the broccoli neko.
"Why'd you jump him Midoriya?"Denki the pikachu asked.Izuku faced him and flicked his tail."He stepped on my tail.Would have clawed him if we weren't friends once."Izuku responded while leaving some people stunned.Sero smacked Mineta over the head."Hey!What was that for?"Mineta held his head and turned towards Sero."Stop being a pervert its weird."Sero walked over to Denki and Kirishima so they could walk to class.

         Izuku pouted at his desk,annoyed with Bakugo but also a little worried.He brushed it off for now and went to chat with Iida and Uraraka.A dark green haired girl joined them and introduced herself as Tsuyu.Aizawa walked through the door like a normal person for once."Go back to your seats and sit down."Everyone who wasn't already seated scrambled back to their desks.He started teaching and some kids zoned out.
Present Mic broke through the door,earning a glare from Aizawa."Woops hehe."Present Mic started teaching whatever subject he went on about.Izuku stared at the whole in the door,thinking Present Mic is high.Suddenly a black haired boy with weird stitched on purple skin broke through the window."Alright I'm stealing The broccoli neko and the half and half."He ran over and grabbed Izuku then somehow grabbed half and half.Then he leaped back through the window.The two teachers and students stared as there classmates were stolen.
       Bakugo being the hot head he is leaped through the window after them."Bakugo get back here!!"Aizawa yelled at his student who didn't listen.Dabi,stitched dude,carried Izuku on his head and Todo on his back.Bakugo raced after the very strange looking trio.He reached a decent sized house and walked in."Ok my names Dabi and i'm keeping you both here till you agree to join my club for pokemon."Dabi declared as he dropped both boys onto a sofa.Izuku stared at Dabi like he was an idiot."Seriuosly?Why didn't you just ask?"Izuku deadpanned while Todo reached over and started petting his ears.Izuku purred at his touch and was shocked Todo had started petting him.
      Dabi smirked and held up his hands."Theres more.I'm locking you both in here till yah kiss or more.~"Dabi's smirk grew as he left the room.He locked the door behind himself and waited.Izuku and Todo were shocked to say the least and they both just sat there.A door behind them creaked open and Bakugo sneaked out.Izuku heard and tensed up while turning around.He was partly releived to see the explosive teen standing over there.

     <Izu POV>
Smut warning

     Dabi had just left us and Kacchan had appeared at a door in the back.He stared at us for a moment then walked over."Do either of you two nerds know that ass?"Kacchan half asked half yelled.My ears pressed against my head,sensitive to the yelling."No not that I know of.Kacchan please stop yelling."I whined a little at the end without realizing.Shit will he hit me?He used to hate my whining.I though to myself and began muttering possibble outcomes unintentionally.
    Todo nudged me telling me to stop mumbling.Kacchan plopped himself on the couch next to me.I started mumbling again and accidently mumbled,"what am I gonna do two hot guys are beside me."I stopped mumbling when i realized what just came out my mouth.I looked at their faces and saw shock change to smirks."So were hot now?"Todo basically purred out.My face started turning pink,getting redder as they spoke.I burried my face in my hands,desperately trying to hide the rising blush.Kacchan and Todo exchanged an evil grin.Kacchan took my tail in his hands and stroked it,causing me to purr.I bit my lip,trying to keep a moan from escaping my lips.Todo took my ears in his hands stroking and petting them.
   The purring only grew louder as I tried to stop it.Kacchan and Todo took great pleasure in watching me try not to purr and moan.Kacchan leaned over starting kissing my neck,leaving hickeys littering my neck."K-Kacchan~"I couldn't help but moan his name.Meanwhile outside of the room:Dabi gets nosebleed and falls over.Back in room:Todo turns my face towards him,kissing me passiontaly on the lips.When he pulls away,a string of saliva runs between them.Kacchan then turns me towards him,kissing me rougher then Todo did.Kacchan's lips tasted like caramel,while Todo tasted like peperments,ironic,right?Kacchan pulled away and unbuttoned my uniform shirt.
     Kacchan took my shirt off and then went for my pants."K-Kacchan w-w-what are y-you-"I was cut off by Todo kissing my lips,silencing me.He pulled away,leaving the taste of peppermints behind."You talk to much kitten."Todo leaned over and started kissing down the other side of my neck,leaving more hickeys on that side.I moaned softly,trying my best not to moan to loud.Cold air hit my baren legs and thats when I noticed that Kacchan had pulled my pants off.I felt myself grow hard,and it was quite obvious to the more dominent boys attacking me."Ohhh~Is kitten hard for us~"Todo and Kacchan purred in unison.I become redder by the second.Todo reached down and lightly touched my dick through the fabric of my boxers.I moaned louder,his touch sending shivers down my spine."T-T-Todoroki~ a-ah~"I moaned his name as he slid my boxers off and started stroking my hard dick.
      The two boys stared at me,grinning evily as I moaned their names.Somehow without my noticing,they had both ended up shirtless.I stared at their fine toned abs and blushed harder."Like what you see kitten~"Kacchan teased while licking my neck.Todo stroked my dick faster,making me moan louder than i already was.I felt something in my gut and knew I was about to cum."G-guys i-i'm gonna-"I tried to tell them but was silenced by Kacchans lips meeting mine.A loud moan escaped from my lips,muffled by Kacchan kissing me.A came all over my stomach and Todo's hand.I was a moaning and panting mess,my tail flicking wildly beneath me.Dabi entered the room to see us all on the coach,me being the only one fully naked."Uuuuuh well you guys can leave I guess also expect to be kidnapped again now bye."Dabi left,his face crimson red from what he just witnessed.

    -Time Skippu to tomorrow at school-
      Smuts ended for now >:3
         <No Ones POV>

       Izuku had walked to school with Bakugo,shoving what happened the other day to the back of his mind.The two met up with Todo who had been waiting for them."Todoroki can I call you CandyCane?"Izuku asked ever so innocently making both males blush the slightest."S-sure as long as I can call you Kitten."Todorki practically begged to call him kitten.Izuku smiled at him and nodded."You can call me that."Bakugo watched this go down and shook his head angrily."Guys I have an idea!"Izuku piped up,shaking Bakugo out of his angry state."Let's all be boyfriends!"Izuku smiled at the idea of being in a poly relationship.
     The other two stared at their neko friend.Todoroki bent over a bit and kissed Izuku softly on the lips."I'd love to be in a relationship with you kitten."Todorki turned to Bakugo,waiting for his answer.Bakugo leaned over and kissed Izuku aswell,though a little rougher."I'll date you and Icy-Hot over there."Bakugo gave off a small smile as Izuku began jumping up and down happily.They walked to class,meeting up with Iida and a squeling Uraraka.

      Word Count:1359
Alright I hoped you weirdo's enjoyed see yah in the next chapter which may be up tomorrow cause my friend keeps telling me to write on this  story.BYEEE >:3