9

just asume from now until later its in no ones POV so I don't have to announce it everytime :3

    P.Mic burst the door down using a very loud screech.Poor Izuku's ears were now slightly bleeding and he was very annoyed.Aizawa glared at the overly highped blonde."Do you have to do that everytime?And where are your hands?"Aizawa face-palmed and just slitheredinto his cocoon."A QUIRK EARASED MY HANDS BUT THEYLL BE BACK LATER HAHAHA!"P.Mic laughed as aizawa slithered away grumbling incoherent words.
     About halfway through the loud lesson,Izuku burst,sorta like P.Mic."WHY DO Y-YOU SCREAM E-EVERYTHING!!I KNOW IT'S Y-YOUR Q-QUIRK BUT COME ON YoUR K-KiLlInG My EaRs H-HERE!!"Izuku realized he was being stared at by everyone and sat down looking like a tomato.P.Mic actually screamed a little less and Izuku still looked angry but that's just because his sensitive ears were ringing.

    When the lunch bell rang,everyone full on sprinted to the cafeteria,well,except for Izuku Todo and Baku who just talked while walking."C-Can I s-sit on one of you g-guys h-heads and t-tell you my p-plan?"Izuku tilted his head,getting his lovers curious."You can get on my head?"Baku stated more like a question but still offered.Izuku grinned and jumped on his head,nearly knocking him over."Alright what's your plan kitten."Todo asked while laughing slightly.Izuku's eyes appeared to flash red as he grinned.
    "W-Well you k-know how M-Momo was all up o-on you the o-other day?"Izuku asked innocently,though his ears and tail were twitching weirdly.Todo nodded while Baku just stood there a little confused."Well....I was thinking why not end her existence?"What was most scary about this so called 'innocent' neko saying that was that his usual stutter had vanished.Baku and Todo shared a look then both gazed at the still smiling broccoli boi.
    "like get her expelled from U.A. or....?"Todo tried to think of something nicer then her death but that was the only thing on his mind.Izuku shook his head and sighed."I mean killing her CandyCane."Izuku was earning shocked looks from his boyfriends.Baku now deadpanned and looked up at Izuku."How does someone who supposedly enjoys killing fucking wanna be a hero?"He tried to sound decent but that's not how Baku speaks.
    Izuku tilted his then giggled."I only kill those who deserve it.Like how I killed Dabi,and Endeavor,and Twice,and soon Momo!"The boys eyes were now glinting red and he hopped off Baku's head."I can still be a hero!Just maybe not the average kind,but that's fine!"Izuku's eyes were now bright green only and he dragged both the stunned boys to lunch.They had a decent lunch,their friends joinign them asking random questions and joking.

   Class had ended and Izuku had just changed into the outfit he always killed in.Hiding his ears and Tail,he waited for the sun to set,which took a few more minutes.He opened the window from his dorm and crawled out,walking along the edge from window to window until he found momo's.Izuku waited till she fell asleep,then put some gasoline on her floor.He went to the window and lit a match.Ofcourse,there were no camera's that could see him,cause' he had asked some hacker dude that ima call 707 to keep them off for an hour.Izuku tossed the match onto the gasoline and quickly made his way to his dorm, the fire spreading like crazy and screams could be heard.
    He quickly changed into a green hoodie and sweatpants.Rushing out of his room along with several others,he pretended to be shocked by the fire.As kids screamed,Todo appeared and put the fire out.All of class 1A appeared in the common room and discussed the situation."How do you think the fire started?"Ojiro asked from where he sat on the comfy floor.The others mumbled ideas but no one except Izuku knew how it happened,
    "Did you guys know Momo burned in that fire?Aizawa-sensei said it as he checked the damage."Toru pointed out from wherever she was in the room.The kids who didn'tknow felt bad for her,but Baku and Todo realized how it happened.Deku/Kitten...Both boys thought the same thing.
   As the class continued conjuring up idead,Aizawa came in threatening them to sleep cause they got classes the next day.Baku and Todo approached Izuku before he could leave."We know you did it deku.."Baku leaned on the wall that apparently exists now.Izuku got nervous but that left him soon as he smiled."I know!I did tell you two after all...But please don't tell anyone else,they'll throw me in jail."Izuku watched as both nodded and he grabbed their hands."Let's go to bed!I'm tired."Izuku dragged them to his room."I think I like this deku more than the shy as fuck one."Baku spoke to Todo as they went into the room."Yeah,things will be interesting for sure."With that,they all climbed into bed and slept,cause that's what bed's are supposed to be used for but usually aren't.

882:Word Count
Well this is shorter and took forever cause wattpad kept deleting EVERYTHING and i'm very impatient.Anyways hope your all having a wonderful day/night and go check my first actual innocent book called "Cotton Candy" other than that Bye~ and hope you all enjoyed~
Also holy cow!People actually read and like this!Thanks for your support and let's see if anyone caught a reference~~~Ok for real now BYE!!!