15

~Time skip to when they've graduated and are proheros together~

   <No Ones POV>

      Izuku giggled as his boys played the WII in the living room.They had started to live together 3 months after graduating and have been really happy ever since."HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU IN FIRST?!?!"Baku yelled as they played mario cart.Todo grinned as he won the game.The pissed blonde started screaming with caused Izuku to burst into laughter and fall over.
    This happened pretty often since they'd moved into the house about 1 year earlier.Not much had changed and the three often went on missions,which made their time together shorter.They still managed to make time for on another and It was great.Izuku calmed himself from his laughing fit and smiled.He loved them and they loved him.Baku growled but still smiled."How the fuck do you go from last to first?"Baku asked the smug peppermint.
   Todo thought for a few minutes."I'm just really good."Was his answer which annoyed Baku.Todo hugged Baku which calmed the sparking male.Baku grumbled some incoherrent words and hugged back.Izuku awwed at the sight and took a picture."You two are precious!"Izuku squeled as he jumped on the surprised males.

   They formed a small hug pile on the floor until they were inturrupted by a knock on the door.Izuku stood to get it since he was the one on top of the pile.He opened the door to reveal Kami,Kiri,Mina,Uraraka and Tsuyu."Hey guys!"Izuku allowed them in.Mina noticed Baku and Todo on the floor still hugging.She grinned and took a photo,sending it to the ship groupchat she had made.
     Baku and Todo stood up and said hi to the people who had just arrived."I made lunch if anyone one would like some tacos?"Izuku said as he dissapeared into the kitchen.Kami was the first in the kitchen followed by Kiri and then everyone else.They started to grab plates and tacos,eating and laughing as they all chatted at the table.
   When everyone was done eating they went to the living room and Izuku put on the musical Hamilton which was streaming on Disney + because it's that fricking awsome.By the time it had finished Izuku was basically a crying mess because JOHN and PHILIP and also the last song.Izuku wasn't the only crying person,just he was crying the most.
    The others went home late into the night and Baku carried Izuku to their room with Todo following.They all cuddled up on the bed and fell off to sleep.

  The next day Todo and Baku went on a mission while Izuku stayed home.He didn't have any missions for a while so he was just chilling on the couch when he had an urge to puke.The green neko ran to the bathroom and puked in the toilet while the room span around him.Izuku stayed in the bathroom since he didn't feel like getting up.
   At some point though he got hungry so he stood and went to the kitchen.Izuku pulled out a peanut butter sandwhich and an Sparkling Ice drink.He stumbled back to the living room and sat on the couch enjoying his sandwhich and drink.By the time Baku and Todo got home that night Izuku had puked once again at some point.
    The two boys noticed that their kitten wasn't feeling well so they carried him to bed.Todo changed him into a really big shirt and some shorts while Baku went and got him some water.Izuku smiled and took the water as it calmed his stomach down.Izuku put the water down and slowly fell asleep,whispering an I Love You to the other two.They said it back and put on some PJ's.They got in bed and held Izuku close to them,since he didn't feel well.
    When they woke up the next day Izuku was trembling."Deku are you alright?Do you need anything??"Baku asked worriedly as Izuku smiled."C-calm down.Could you get me something sweet for breakfast?Please?"Izuku whined as Baku nodded and Todo went to go get a toaster Strudel for the boy.Izuku took the food gladly when Todo came back and devoured it.Baku and Todo shared a look and nodded."Kitten do you mind us taking you to the hospital to see whats wrong?"Todo asked the green one and he nodded."As long as you take me to Waffle House afterwards."Izuku smiled as the other two just shook their heads and smiled.

    When they were examining Izuku,Baku and Todo had to wait in the hallway."What do you think could be wrong?I mean he would complain about a small stomach ache before but do you think it could have been worse?"Baku was worried and Todo was to but he tried to keep calm.One of the doctors came out to explain what they had discovered.
   Baku and Todo faced the doctor for an explanation."Well he's pregnant.It appears he has been for only 5 weeks but since he's a neko that's equivalent to  5 months.So he should go into labor in around 4 weeks.Also if your curious as to how this is possible it's cause he's a neko.Just treat him well and he's having a boy, so you know the gender."The doctor explained,though it still shocked and confused the other two.
   The doctor dude let them enter the room and they rushed in.When Izuku saw them his face lit up."I'm having you guys' baby!"Izuku spoke with so much enthusiasm that you'd think he'd just had a sugar high.Baku hugged the hyper boy and Todo did the same.Izuku hugged them back and the docter came back in.
  "You guys can go home now just make sure to be careful and come back in 4 weeks."The doctor dissmissed them and the trio went home.Izuku texted Uraraka,Tsuyu and Iida the news.Not too long later they came over to check on the cinnamon roll.Uraraka and Tsuyu offered to help decorate a room for the baby and Iida offered to help buy clothes and other supplies.
    Izuku was grateful for the help since it gave him the chance to rest.Baku went to work still so that they would have enough money during the time Izuku was out of work aswell as Todo since he was taking care of Izuku.The neko kept stealing all the sweets in house and was hoarding them in a corner in  their room
     "Kitten why are you hiding all the sweets?"Todo stared as his boyfriend hissed and ate a cookie that was in the pile.Izuku had always loved sweets since there great and sweet things are needed to keep him running."I need them to liiiive!"Izuku cried out as he stared at his pile.Then he got an idea."Sweeetie?"He called over to the candycane.Todo sighed."Yes darling?"Todo answered and Izuku giggled."Could you please make me some katsudon?"Izuku half asked half demanded.Todo nodded and went to go make some while Izuku started rolling around the floor since he was happy that Todo had agreed to make him the delecious food.

   ~Le Time Skip to when the child is born~

      Izuku held the baby that he had birthed.Todo and Baku came and the room and admired the child.The boy was small and had little blonde and green with some white hairs barely showing."What should we name him?I didn't think of any names.."Izuku asked for ideas as he stared at his son.The baby opened their eyes and giggled,holding onto Izuku's face with his tiny hands.The boy had light green eyes.
    Izuku started crying as he held the child because he couldn't process the cuteness."How about we name him Xander?"Baku suggested as he smiled at the tiny child.Izuku agreed then noticed something."Hey Xander is a neko like me!"Izuku smiled as he saw the small ears and tail that were cat like.Izuku handed the boy to Todo for him to hold.Xander booped Todo and giggled.Todo couldn't help but laugh.
    A few minutes later when Baku had been holding the baby he started to cry.Xander made grabby motions towards Izuku and cried harder.Izuku smiled softly and took the baby from Baku.He cradled the child and hummed a soft tune.The doctor came in and got to witness the beautiful sight."You can go home tomorrow and visiting hours are over so you two must leave."The doctor announced.Todo and Baku said their goodbyes and left,Izuku falling off to sleep with Xander shortly after.

1421:Word Count
   Heres a cute chapter!I didn't know what to name the child so we're going with Xander!!Also why are so many people reading this story?!Where'd you come from?You're all amazing and have lovely rest of your day/night!BYEEEE