11

<No Ones POV>

   Izuku woke up and felt two pairs of arms squishing him.He tried to roll and failed,wrapping his legs in his tail."Ummm c-can I g-get up?"Izuku squeked out.His babes just continued to sleep and Izuku got annoyed.
    Izuku thought of somehting and then turned into a green kitten,which we dont dont question how,and crawled under the covers to the light of the other side.He mewled as he tumbled off the bed to the soft floor,pulling the covers with him cause he a heavy kitty.He padded over the the closet and pulled down a galaxy sweater and jean shorts.Izuku poofed back to a human and put on the outfit.

   The softboi's started to stir and soon they sat up simutaniously.Izuku turned and giggled."y-You two a-a-always wake up a-at the s-s-same time!"Izuku smiled and then thought for a second."Lets go g-get some b-breakfast!!"Izuku jumped up and down,stars in his endless green eyes."Fuckin bagels.Lets have   bagels."Baku stood and then tripped on the blanket."FUCKIN SHITTY BLANKET IN MY FUCKIN WAY!!!"Baku screeched letting out mini pops.
  Todo laughed lightly and carefully got out of bed.He went through Izukus closet and found a red hoodie that would probably fit him.He slid it on and just wore the jeans he slept in.Izuku walked over to Baku giggling crazily and helped him out,tho the angry pomeranian was still yelling cusswords.Baku stood and glared at the blanket as he just put his pants and t-shirt from last night back on.

   The trio went to the kitchen and Izuku grabbed a blueberry bagel and just ate it cold.Baku stared at him like he was nuts then grabbed a chocolate bagel and got an idea."Icy-Hot start a fuckin fire!"Baku shouted and waited.Todo just stared."Why don't you just explode it?"Todo tilted his head slightly as explosians and laughter could be heard from none other than BakuBaby.Todo just grabbed a reg bagel and stuck in the toaster.
    Bakus bagel was a little burnt but that doesn't matter cause he ate it and it was apparently good and crispy.Izuku got an idea when Shinso walked in searching for glorius coffee.Izuku turned into a green kitten,again,and jumped on Shinsos fluffy purple hair.Shinso attempted to look up but decided to just grab the fluffball and hold them.
  "Midoriya why are you a kitten?"Shinso pet him and Izuku purred happily.Aizawa walks in,sees Izuku,and grabs the baby kitten boy.Now Baku,Todo,and Shinso are staring at the teacher holding the child.Izuku continues purring as Aizawa pets the baby in his arms."If I can keep him you'll all get A's for todays assignment,even you Shinso who isn't my main class."Aizawa states as he grabs coffee.

   Baku just continues to be a confused puppy as Todo and Shinso just silently agree."Good kids now if you need me I'll be in my office petting Izuku."With that he walks off."How long do you think Aizawa will keep him?"Todo asks.Baku shrugs cause ya."Fuckin teacher stole deku.Only benefit the bastard gave us is we get an damn A."Baku turned and jumped onto Todo's back.He pointed to the door."TO THE SHITTY COUCH!"Baku screeched and Todo just silently oblidged.

   Shinso was left deeply confused so he just went to go talk to his strange classmates.

~With Aizawa and Izu-Baby~

   Aizawa was in his sleeping bag,like usual,but with the green kitten Izuku cuddling with him.P.Mic walked in and stared down,not noticing Izuku."HEY SHOTA WHERES PHONE?!"P.Mic screamed as the yellow slug moved."Stop yelling I have a sleeping kitten.Your phones in your office."Aizawa sleepily replied as P.Mic looked at the green kitten."Is that MiDoRiYa?"He asked.Aizawa nodded and slithered carefully out of the sleeping bag.
  "He's really soft in kitten form."Aizawa wrapped Izuku in his  scarf.P.Mic reached over and pet the tiny kitten Izuku."You right!"He managed to not yell.As the two teachers fawned over the kitten,Midnight walked in.
  She stared then continued to strut over."Why is there a green kitten?Which i'm guessing is Midoriya?"Midnight asked.She reached out and started stroking him,casuing the sleeping fluffball to purr a little louder.Now all three teachers were awwing over Izuku.

   All Might burst through the door and saw kitten Izuku.He ran over and took the kitten from Aizawa.All Might ran and it took them a bit to realize what had happened.Aizawa yelled and chased Allmight down the hallway,P.Mic following along with Midnight.The group chased eachother for Izuku,the poor kid being grabbed and ran with.The screaming causes quite an comotion.Nezu noticed and saw the kitten Izuku.
   Nezu snatched Izuku from Midnight,who had managed to grab him,and sprinted."HE'S MINE NOW!!"Nezu ran off and now he joined the commotion.The five continued to scream and try to get Izuku.

835:WORD COUNT
Hey sorry this took forever and is shorter than usual.I finally found my compuetr!:3Also your comments are lovely and make my day!have a god day.and also,who do you think will end up with Izuku?heheheh we'll see in the next chapter!:3