8

<No Ones POV>

      Izuku waved bye to his friends and boyfriend then walked to his room.He went straight to his computer and searched through his notes making sure he had everything prepared.Izuku changed into a black hoodie and jeans,putting a mask on and hiding his ears and tail aswell.Grabbing a knife he opened the window and jumped out.

    Walking along the streets through the alleyways was somewhat harder ccause' some people were still walking around even though it was late evening.Izuku scanned his surroundings after leaving another alleyway.He stared at the wearhouse where Twice was supposedly hiding.Izuku walked quietly to one of the windows and peered through.
    He kept doing this until he found Twice talking to someother guy."Have you heard of this murderer that killed Endeavor?"The other guy asked."Yah we should try and recruite them."Twice pointed out.Izuku snickered to himself when he heard this.Idiots don't know who their messing with.Izuku thought to himself.After a while the guy left and Twice left to a different room.
    Izuku climbed through the window as quietly as possible.Sneaking into the room Twice went in,he looked around.Twice was facing the other way,not paying attention.Izuku ran up and plunged his knife into Twice,earning a screech in response.Izuku pulled his knife out and brought it down once more just as Twice turned to face him.Blood poured out of the two major gashes on Twice's body.Izuku grinned and plunged the knife through his throught,making sure his pulse stopped before he left.

    Izuku snuck back into the dorms through his window.Changing clothes into a green sweater and black pants.He washed all blood off himself and the knife.The sun had just begun to set when Izuku walked downstairs.Most of 1-A was eating dinner or hanging around the kitchen.Izuku went to the kitchen to get himself some food when Baku stopped him."Where'd you go?Me and Icyhot couldn't find you."Baku stared into Izuku's eyes.
    Izuku shuddered a little and shook his head."I-I went t-to the mall t-to l-look a-around."Izuku tried not to look scared but somewhat failed."Ok nerd want some food?"Baku,surprisingly,asked without yelling.Izuku beamed and nodded.Izuku walked into the living room and noticed Momo and Todo     
talking.Izuku nearly clawed Momo when he heard her flirting with Todo.He kept calm though and walked over to Uraraka,Tsuyu and Iida.
    "Hey Deku!You ok you look mad."Uraraka noticed how Izuku looked like he was about to snap someone's neck.He nodded though and tried to answer."I-I'm good j-just a l-little a-angry."Tsuyu got curious and decided to question more."Why are you angry.Kero."Izuku smiled softly and shook his head."I-It's just s-something I-I saw."Izuku shook his head and changed the topic.

  ~Time Skippu to the next day~

    Izuku yawned as the sun barely lit up the room.He got up and showered breifly then putting on his unifrom.Rubbing his eyes,Izuku went to the common room.When he saw Momo he glared but quickly looked away.Baku and Todo were in the kitchen talking and eating waffles,the greatest breakfast food.Izuku smiled and hugged both boys somehow."Hey candycane and kacchan!"Izuku smiled as they returned the smile.
    "How'd you sleep deku?"Baku asked,scratching behind Izuku's ear slightly.Izuku purred a little."Good!"Izuku grinned slightly as he remembered plotting Momo's death for about an hour.Todo stared at Izuku,notcing the grin while Baku turned and make Izuku some waffles."Something wrong Kitten?"Todo poked Izuku's cheek.Izuku nodded and smiled."Why?"Izuku tilted his head and looked into Todo's eyes.Todo shook his head and muttered a 'nothing'.
   Baku handed Izuku 3 waffles,the best amount mind you,and poked his freckled cheek then poked Todos cheek.Izuku giggled while Todo grumbled a little.Izuku stuffed the waffles into his face and looked at an upside down clock."G-Guys why's t-the clock u-upside down?"Izuku tilted his head again and just stared at the clock."The fuck?Why the fucks the clock upsidedown?!"Baku yelled at the poor clock.Todo just stared,cause thats what people do,stare.

    Baku started yelling at the clock and Iida came in and began lecturing Baku about yelling at inanimate objects."FUCKING FOUR EYES THE CLOCKS FUCKING UPSIDE DOWN WHY THE FUCK IS IT LIKE THAT!!!"Baku turned his strange rage onto Iida,whos chopping the air with his amazing hand gestures.Todo walked to the clock and fixed it so it wasn't upside down anymore.Izuku was supposedly suffocating on the floor,laughing to hard.
    "Kitten are you ok?"Todo bent down next the green fluffball casually dieing.Izuku inhaled and held his breathe,hoping that would stop that laughing."Y-Yah I-I-I'm fine C-Candycane."Izuku breathed.Aizawa walked in the dorms kitchen and just stared at the chaos of four teenagers."Is Midoriya dead and why is Bakugo yelling so much?"Aizawa grabbed some coffee from who knows where and stared."THE CLOCK WAS FUCKING UPSIDEDOWN!!AND FUCKING FOUREYES IS LECTURING ME TO FUCKING DEATH!"Baku screamed,tiny explosians going off.Aoyama walked in then froze.He slowly back out of the room then sprinted down the hallway away from the choas.

    Aizawa sighed and just drank some more coffee."We have class why aren't you kids going to that?"Aizawa glared at them and the room went quite.Shoji walked in and noticed Izuku on the floor beside Todo,Iida and Baku frozen slightly,and Aizawa casually sipping coffee."Not gonna question this just gonna get coffee and leave."Shoji grabbed some coffee and quickly left.Izuku sat up and stared at Aizawa.
     "Shouldn't you be teaching right now?"Izuku narrowed his eyes,staring at their teacher.Aizawa just stared back and refilled his coffee,taking another sip."Good point but I usually sleep through class anyways."Izuku shrugged and noticed Uraraka had walked in with Tsuyu and Mina.Izuku smiled and waved slightly at them."H-Hey Uraraka,Tsu,and Mina!"Izuku stood and helped Todo up."What happened in here?"Mina asked staring at the frozen boom boom boi and human robot.Izuku sheepishly smiled and scratched the back of his kneck."T-The clock was u-upsidedown and K-Kacchan s-started yelling a-at it.I-Iida came in a-and lectured h-him."Izuku explained,waving his hand back and forth.
    "Let's g-go to classnow!"Izuku cheerfully shouted,dragging the still frozen Baku and Todo who protested greatly.Iida came to his senses and stared as Izuku dragged two boys away to class.Aizawa sighed and shook his head."Problem children,giving me headaches."Aizawa muttered and walked to the classroom.The girls giggled and rushed to class. 

1118:Word count
A/N: So ummm I'm just throwing in random things but it works and somehow helps the plot.Anyone have any Ideas?If not,then I wanna know if I should have Izuku kill his childhood bullies,not counting Bakugo of course.Anyways see ya guys in the next chapter,which my writing schedule should be updates everyother week,if that makes sense.(This was a really long A/N,woops.)Bye weirdos!!:3