14

<Todos POV>

         I sat on the edge of the bed while the other two still slept on the bed.What if we convinced kitten to wear a collor and leash?He'd be so cute being marked by us. I thought to myself as I stood to change.I put on a white hoodie with a pawprint on the back and some jeans,putting my sneakers on after and preparing to leave.Before I could leave though Baku woke up and called out to me."Icy-hot..?"He muttered as he rubbed his eyes.
    I sighed and gave a soft smile towards my sleepy boyfriend."I'm going to the store.Stay here and watch our kitten."I told him softly as Baku nodded and slowly drifted back to sleep.I chuckled and went to the store to buy the collor and leash.

   <No Ones POV>

       Izuku woke up and yawned,rubbing his eyes and looking around.He only saw one of his precious boyfriends which confused him.The broccoli neko got worried until Bakugo sat up."Deku whats up?"Baku asked as he forced the sleep away.Izuku smiled at the other."Where's candycane, kacchan?"Izuku questioned as he was still confused as to where the other had gone.
    Baku sighed and gestured towards the door."Icy-hot went to the store.He'll be back in a few minutes."Baku slightly growled since he was still tired and not ready to deal with anything.Shortly after Baku said this Todo walks in the room with a bag."I have returned."Is all the half and half male said as he sat on the bed next to his babes.He reached into the bag,pulling out a red collor and leash.Todo started to put the collor on Izuku.
    Iuzku hissed since he wasn't expecting a collor but he calmed down quickly.Baku laughed as he realized why Todo went to the store.Todo put the leash on and grinned."Now we can treat you like an actual kitten.Let's take him downstairs."Todo said as he attached a tag onto the collor with both his and Baku's names on it.Izuku blushed as he was led downstairs by his boys.

    The class was just chilling having a disney movie marathon when the trio walked in.Izuku didn't say a word until he saw that princess and the frog was on."ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING PRINCESS AND THE FROG??WITHOUT ME?!"Izuku yelped,getting basically everyones attention.Izuku looked very excited until he realized the situation he just got himself into.People started taking out their phones and taking pictures of Izuku being on a leash held by Todo and Baku.
    Todo walked towards Tsuyu and Uraraka who were hanging out eith Iida and Shinso.Izuku sat down as Uraraka squeled for a little while.Once everyone had calmed down they continued watching Disney.Saturdays were fun since all the class did was usually watch movies or go shopping.The group chatted about random things going on in the movies they watched.

    Around noon Baku took the collor off Izuku.He smiled and hugged his boys."I'm gonna go shopping for some clothes and stuff.I'll be back in about 2 hours!"Izuku said as he put his shoes on and left the dorms to go buy an army of plushies for his room.
   Baku looked at Todo and they both just shrugged at their kittens weirdness."Wanna play video games?"Todo asked the precious yet short tempered bean."HELL YA!"Baku screeched as the two started playing Just Dance.Mina joined along with Aoyama at some point.They all played and screamed at eachother for a long while.

   When Izuku got back to the dorms with 8 bags he was shocked to see the 4 playing Just Dance yet at the same time used to it since it was pretty normal at that point.He went to his room and took out all the plushies and slowly started to put them on the bed,playing songs slowed down as he did so.
    Todo walked into Izuku's dorm while the green neko was singing along to Bruises by Lewis Capaldi slowed down.Todo listened to the boy until the song was over.Izuku smiled when he noticed Todo standing in the doorway."Hey CandyCane!"Izuku giggled as he said the nickname.Todo smiled aswell."So you got a bunch of plushies?"Todo stated the obvious in a questioning tone.Izuku nodded and contiued to beam with happiness.
  Bakubaby came into the room and noticed all the plushies."Deku do you really need this many fucking plushies?"Baku asked as he walked over to the bed and picked up a panda plush.Izuku nodded his head severly fast."Ofcourse!Their great things to cuddle with and really soft!"Izuku contiued to rant about plushies as Baku and Todo just stared at the child.

   Baku got tired of listening to the ranting so he pushed the green bean onto the bed.He got into the bed beside the shocked Izuku and cuddled up to him.Baku kissed him and motioned for Todo to join them.The half and half kid plopped onto the bed beside his babes and they all just cuddles.Cuddles are amazing and are very warm. Being cuddled is safety at its finest.
    Izuku started to drift off to sleep between the two.His soft snores seemed to echo around the room as Baku kissed both Izuku's and Todo's foreheads."Goodnight."Baku whispered as he started to fall asleep too.Todo chuckled at the two sleeping boys.He smiled as drifted to sleep aswell,all of them holding eachother closely.

    909:Word Count

    It's a little bit shorter than I'd have liked but I wanted to get it out as soon as possible.Also so far most people have chosen option 2,which is where they have a normal life with 2 kids.I'll wait a little longer but that's probably gonna be the winner.You can ignore this bit here but I wanted to rant a little instead of keeping it in my head.Am I the only one who feels like everyday is the same and it's almost always wasted?Am I the only one who feels like a failure because they can't help everyone and everything they do always messes up?Am I the only one who hates themself because they can't be the perfect child,friend,or lover?Anyways,have a good day or night and stay safe!I'm really sorry this was such a long A/N.GOODBYE!