🧸 The Daycare Assistant 🧸

Name: Carmen Dé Leon
Age: 19
Gender Identity: Cis-gender woman
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Pansexual
Height: 5'3"
Looks:

Personality: Down to earth, Shy, GentleBackground/Backstory:- When being diagnose with scoliosis from a very young age, her mother tried her best while her father did not care nor wish to care

Background/Backstory:
- When being diagnose with scoliosis from a very young age, her mother tried her best while her father did not care nor wish to care. He was very sexually and physically abusive while her mother went away on business trips and would cover up the bruises or cuts a day before her mother would come back. This went on for several years before she finally moved out at the age of 19, getting a shared home with her cousin Zach, Zach was kind enough to help her with day to day things, even teacher her easy ways to do them on her own. A couple years later after he graduated college, he moved out of their shared place and move in with his girlfriend, who though it was a bad idea to leave Carmen alone, but Zach assured her that she would be fine.
Family:
Father: Lewis, age 63
Mother: Marsha age 57
Friends: Jessica (owner of the daycare she works for)
Pets: Dog- Champ or Champy, age 10-11

Hobbies: Drawing and PaintingHabits: She has a habit of picking at her nails when she isn't doing something with her hands Likes: Small things, Moths and playing with her dogDislikes: Scary movies, bugs, and spidersFear(s): Aviatophobia (fear of f...

Habits: She has a habit of picking at her nails when she isn't doing something with her hands
Likes: Small things, Moths and playing with her dog
Dislikes: Scary movies, bugs, and spiders
Fear(s): Aviatophobia (fear of flying) and Acrophobia (fear of heights)
Other:
- She has been diagnosed with combined scoliosis at the age of 9, it wasn't that bad at the time, mainly minor back pain and discomfort, but as she got older it started to worsen, so badly that she had to be placed into a wheel chair do the rest of her life
• Sometimes she can stand but she doesn't do it too often because it's extremely painful for her
• She has a back brace on all the time because of her scoliosis
• Most of the surgery's she tried to get did not go well as planned
• She does physical therapy every Tuesday's and Thursday's
- She works for a children's daycare, she loves to work with the baby's and or older children (ages 1-10) she loves how curious they are.
- She is secretly a Little and is apart of the little space community, she slips into little space when watching cartoons, using a paci, or being called nicknames like "little one", "baby girl", and "little lady."
• Carmen uses little space for stress, anxiety relief, when having a panic attack, and when she is depressed. She is a little because it makes her relive the childhood she never had and she gets to be happy finally.
• She is a very affection needing little and will make grabby hands towards her significant other/caregiver
- Carmens little ages stand from 1-3.
• when she is 1 years old, she isn't very talkative, but when she is it is just babbling
• when she is 2 years old she tires to pronounce words and can often be very bratty (reference to terrible-two's)
• when she is 3 years old she wants to act like a big girl and tries to do things that are meant for when she is in big space, but fails so she needs help.
- Her favorite things to wear when in little space are onesies or pajamas, she just likes to feel the comfort. But when she wants to she'll wear skirts, dresses and cute shoes.
- She's allergic to dairy🥛 and nuts 🥜
(⚠️For smut explicitly⚠️) Kinks: Not much into kinks but likes begging and blindfolding. (She physically cannot top in the bedroom cause of her condition-)