📸🎞 The Actress 📸🎞

FYI; for this oc x oc, if your oc is the sensitive type or overly sensitive then this rp isn't for them, my oc is basically a stone cold bitch who doesn't care, so ya, she won't be nice and sympathize w/ your oc if they cry, she will just watch, not in a cynical way, she just won't care. Also, TW; ⚠️ the backstory includes drug addiction and drug overdose ⚠️)

Name: Teresa Kingsley
Age: 41
Gender Identity: Cisgender woman
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: AroAceflux, Bisexual
Height: 5'2"
Looks:

Personality: Apathetic, Quiet, Reserved, Uncurious (To the public and to her fans she acts very enthusiastic and sweet)Background/Backstory:- She grew up in a poor home, her mom being addict and her dad a narcissist, but when she auditioned for a ...

Background/Backstory:
- She grew up in a poor home, her mom being addict and her dad a narcissist, but when she auditioned for a movie at age 4 it started her career as a childhood actor. But the money she was given for her paid career just fueled her mothers addiction without Teresa even knowing. Soon causing the women to overdose when she was about 9 years old.
- Later on in her teen years, she became a teenage heartthrob like a lot of young female actresses did, starting in movies and guest-staring in shows. But she never exactly had any time to have a childhood or go to school, so she made poor choices, specially getting pregnant at age 16. Her father didn't give her many choices, either she get an abortion or ruin his and her reputation, so she did as he said.
• A couple of times, her father even allowed some directors to sexual assault his daughter for parts in shows and movies. Never comforting her but telling her it was ok for it to happen and that it was "a win for the both of them"
• Times where she didn't do so well in a shows episode or movie, she would be starved until she'd promise to do better and practice more on her talent
- As she got older the paparazzi began to get more into her privacy, even following her home till she basically became a hermit and rarely went out. The media ended up writing bad reviews about her so forcibly by her dads own words she was put onto a show called "The Damned", this was basically a mystery romance show with also a little bit of thriller.
- She ended up also being pressured by both her dad and the media to get a husband so she ended up marrying her co-star, Ethan Amex.
- Later on, Teresa, like her mother, also succumbed to becoming an drug addict during her marriage, nearly overdosing on cocaine because of depression, and almost suffering alcohol poisoning from the same issue. After those incidents, her husband soon divorced her without a word, not mentioning anything to the press for privacy.
- She then married another person by the name of Nova Wing, a non-binary actor that she has met at a Grammy awards show in her early 30's.
- But this relationship soon grew violent and abusive as soon as Teresa moved in with them. Later on in the relationship Teresa became pregnant with their first child (just so you know, Nova is amab.) But, because of Nova's abusive behavior, they ended up beating Teresa and essentially killing the baby after kicking in her stomach, but taking her to the hospital and paying off the doctor to not report or say a word. They even blamed her for the death of her unborn child, causing Teresa to feel like she killed the baby herself because of selfishness and that she's poison to everyone she tries to take care of.
- Nova soon got bored with Teresa and divorced her, moving to the UK and cutting off ties with Teresa from then on.
- Now Teresa just lives on her own in a big empty house, she's still in the show "The Damned" and is currently working on the 20th anniversary season, but they replaced Ethan with his brother because of some payment issues.
Family:
Mom - Daphne (deceased)
Dad - Bob, age 79
Ex-Husband - Ethan Amex, age 56
Ex-Partner - Nova Wing, age 42
Friends: Agnes, age 42 (a costar from an old show she did when she was a teen)
Pets: (none, she doesn't feel like she like she's fit to take care of anything)
Hobbies: Pottery, Coin-Collecting, and Collecting vinyl records
Habits: Talks to herself, Itch's her skin a lot, Shaky hands when she can't sit still, and her eyes twitch/shake when she's anxious (yes this is a thing my eyes twitch as well)
Likes: Meeting her fans, Hot baths with wine and candles, and staying up late watching TV
Dislikes: Being taken photos of without being asking, Random messages from anti-fans/haters, Her father, Having to be around other celebrities for dinner
Fear(s):
Gamophobia (fear of marriage/commitment), Autophobia (fear of abandonment), and Emetophobia (fear of vomiting/puking)
Other:
- Speaks 4 languages; French, Spanish, English, and Russian
- Teresa is still an alcoholic and often smokes, even after her scare with Algol she doesn't really care
- Likes to meet fans but never wants to be involved with them, she hates that sort of stuff.
- (based slightly off of the song Revenge by XXXTENTACION lime "I've dug two graves for us my dear.") When her mother had overdosed, Teresa was the one to find her, she didn't understand what had happened to her mother, her eyes filled with tears she laid next to her mom and hugged her till her father found them.
- Because of her fathers Narcissistic personality and all the people that have caused her pain, she decides to keep herself away from other and to not get close, and she's also become very numb to other peoples feelings, so she tends to not care
(⚠️For smut explicitly⚠️) Kinks:
- Teresa's really into people with piercings and lots of tattoos
- Most of her kinks include Clothed sex,  Mutual Masturbation, Spanking/Whipping, Dry Humping, Face fucking,  Temperature okay and Wax play
- Shes sometimes will be a pillow princess, and feels gross giving back some of the time, but she's ok with giving head to her partner when they have a mutual agreement, but if she doesn't want to and her partner tries to force her into it then she won't talk to them for a while
- Hates it if her partner ever tries to get her into the mood when she is feeling sex-repulsed as well as romance-repulsed
- Hates getting degraded and degrading her partner, even if it's her partners kink, she doesn't give a shit and won't ever oblige.
- Forgot to mention this, but she also likes mirror and wall sex