🥐🍰 The Baker 🍰🥐

Name: Selma Tshepo
Age: 24
Gender Identity: Non-binary
Pronouns: She/They/Xem
Sexuality: Demisexual Polyromantic
Height: 5'7"
Looks:

Personality: Loving, Hard-working, and Comforting Background/Backstory:- During her childhood she lived a pretty normally life, living with both her mother and her auntie who both seemed happy and fine with living with one another since her mother...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Personality: Loving, Hard-working, and Comforting
Background/Backstory:
- During her childhood she lived a pretty normally life, living with both her mother and her auntie who both seemed happy and fine with living with one another since her mother and her couldn't afford where she lived and had moved in when she was about 7.
- Though later on in life her mom was given a late diagnosis of a form of fibrous dysplasia called polyostotic fibrous dysplasia where more then one bone is affected, when Selma was about 13. Soon Selma had to help pitch in since her mother was always in horrible pain and needed help getting things done. Once she turned 14 she even got a job at her aunties bakery.
- Throughout the years she stayed and lived with them to help out with her mom, her condition getting worse over the years and becoming debilitating and depressing for her mother to deal with. Soon her fibrous dysplasia became cancerous because she had polyostotic fibrous dysplasia.
- Selma continued to care for her mother through and through, even while still going to college in culinary school and caring for her during her battle and helped her aunt with it until till her moms death, which had a huge toll in her.
- Soon a year or so later her aunt ended up retiring and giving her bakery to Selma as a graduation gift once she was done with culinary school. Selma still owns it.
Family:
- Mom: Nora, [deceased]
- Father: [unknown]
- Aunt: Josefine, age 57
Friends: Marcus, (employee at her bakery), age 20
Pets: Has a Main Coon cat named Gibby/Gipson

Hobbies: Embroidery, Cleaning, and CermicsHabits:- They aren't use to others taking care of them and has a habit of constantly taking care of others and asking if they need help or need something since Selma is more use to it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hobbies: Embroidery, Cleaning, and Cermics
Habits:
- They aren't use to others taking care of them and has a habit of constantly taking care of others and asking if they need help or need something since Selma is more use to it.
Likes: Zombie movies, Bats, and Autumn
Dislikes: Coffee, Anything like a movie or book related to romance, and Roller Coasters
Fear(s): Emetophobia (fear of vomiting) and Trypanophobia (fear of needles or injections)
Other:
- She's always been a morning person but she never really gets any sleep, so she sort of forces themselves to just wake and head to the bakery really early
- Selma has chronic illness known as pots syndrome. POTS is when a person has an abnormal increase in heart rate that occurs after sitting up or standing. Some typical symptoms include dizziness and fainting. It's sometimes known as postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. This causes the person to faint 5+ times a day. This was caused by a head injury she got when she was about 22. They mainly faint at home or at at work, or even in her car when in parking.
- Has a horrible allergy to avocado's, birds, fish, and almonds
(⚠️For smut explicitly⚠️) Kinks:
- She likes to be ordered around as well as even roleplay with her partner in bed, even specific scenarios. She also is into bondage.