🎸 The Punk Rocker 🎸

Sleepyhead-Hellbent

(Modern AU Otani cause why tf not-)
(Otani is the fandom oc that I'm also making into a non-fandom rp oc, she is my very first one piece oc that I love veeery much, she's very dear to my heart. Btw I'mma also change her backstory to seem modern and less fantasy)

Name: Otani Maria Ybañez
Age: 18-20
Gender Identity: Cisgender women
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'6"
Looks:

Personality: Spunky, Loud, Sarcastic, and AggressiveBackground/Backstory:- Her parents were married for a while, but her parents ended up feeling unhappy in their marriage

Background/Backstory:
- Her parents were married for a while, but her parents ended up feeling unhappy in their marriage. (The mom secretly having a lover, but since Otani was so little at the time, she was about 5 when they split.)
- Then after her dad left her mother never really let her see him or visit, and her mom ended up moving on quickly. Which upset Otani greatly. Both her step-dad and mom had two twin boys years later after all of this.
- She never really liked her step-dad or step brothers, they always reminded her of her mom just forgetting about her relationship with her dad. (Her step-dad was the man her mom cheated on him with.)
- Throughout her teen years and high school, she acted out against her mother and her wishes, getting into fights at school, making her own band (a punk rock one, her mother doesn't approve of rock since she thinks it's too noisy and doesn't like that genre of music.)
- Another she would do a lot during her high school years was drink and smoke weed, mainly cause her mother had very high expectations, but never really appreciated her for her efforts and other things she did either at home.
- During her junior year, she ended up getting a job and started paying for her own things, getting a truck, and buying her own clothes.
- Her dad sadly ended up passing away during her junior year as well, tho she was still unable to see him cause of her mother, who said she was just like him before beating her relentlessly
- At the end of her senior year she decided to move out, even before she graduated high school, she already had money, a truck, and clothes to last her. Even her mom had agreed on her leaving (she was the main person to give the idea.)
(- During her years of living with her mom, her mom was very physically abusive, often hitting her when she spoke of her dad and misbehaved/acted out)
Family:
Father: Andrew, [deceased]
Step Dad: Fernando, age 45
Mother: Perle, age 42
Twin brothers: Miguel & Danny, age 6-8
Friends: Takara (ex gf)
Pets: Has a three dogs, a female pitbull, a male golden retriever, and a female chihuahua (surprisingly, the little chihuahua is her own dog)
Hobbies: Playing guitar, skateboarding, and working out
Habits: Playing with her hair, biting the side of her lip, and picks at their nails
Likes: Flashing lights (irritates her eyes), Fluffy dogs (always wanted one), Sparring
Dislikes: Her mom, having to deal with whiny people, and thunder (has a slight fear of them)
Fear(s): Autophobia (fear of abandonment) and Atychiphobia (fear of failure)
Other:
- Otani's punk rock band is called Project Death Angels (PDA for short lol)
- Is still in the band she was in since high school, it's more of a hobbie then a job by now
- Throughout high school was in a fight club (snuck out after dark) where she'd kick the shit out of people for adrenaline, plus this bitch has anger issues so she's taking it out by fighting people. (Often showed up to school with a small cut, bruises, or both)
• She isn't in the club anymore cause she goes to the gym and uses the punching bag to get her anger out
• She mainly was in the club since she couldn't fight her mom back from hitting her, so she just fights others in result of the abuse
- When she was a kid, she had an older cousin named Eric who babysat her for years, until he enlisted into the military and left, she felt like he was just another person (like her father) leaving her.
• Your girl got abandonment issues as well lol
- Is an ass to a lot of people for no reason (mainly her friends, but she means it in a joking way, so don't take it to heart)
• Is secretly an emotional train wreck when it comes to feeling emotions (she thinks emotions are gross/weird)
• She wholeheartedly will never show or tell how she feel's. This girl is a fuckin brick wall
- For an accupation, she works at a daycare since she likes working with little kids
- Is often seen in a gym, around the skate park, or is often a seen at bars since she's at her gigs for her band and stuff like that.
• She's pretty muscular but also petite
- Drinks on weekends (is a bit of an alcoholic but it doesn't affect her relationships with others, she mainly does it cause of mental health issues.)
- Legally has a weed card/license, so she's legally able to smoke weed now, mainly does it to relax, or help her sleep.
- Is very much a touch starved girl, but will reject touch when she's upset, but sometimes when she's really upset she does want some hugs or other physical affection
- Egotistical at times/has a god complex every now and then cause ya-
• Actually hates herself from under all that thick ass layer of pure EGO and definitely doesn't mind when people overpower her in god complex and gives her a reality check that she ain't shit lol
(⚠️For smut explicitly⚠️) Kinks:
- Hair pulling, Wax play, Impact play, Blind folding, Choking, Being punished, Being overpowered, Likes addressing partner as Sir, Master, Ma'am, and gender neutral stuff! Also she is a complete brat lol