🔪 The Partner In Crime 🔪

(This is an oc x oc thing we're both people area legit psycho's or murderer's, cannibals, you name it, (not rapists tho, ew) that's it, not the trope where one is a psycho and the other is a "uwu innocent bean" - lmao 😂) (Also, BIG TW, cause this oc is REALLY fucked up and has a super fucked up backstory so pls don't read this oc if your sensitive to abuse, starvation, rape, and other gross things!)

PastelPajamas

Name: Minx Oswald
Age: 23-28
Gender Identity: Non-binary Woman/Girlby (look it up)
Pronouns: It/Her/Their
Sexuality: Aceflux, Lesbian & Polyromantic
Height: 4'5"
Looks:

Personality: Paranoid, Excited but also Tired 24/7, and Apathetic (the opposite of being empathetic)Background/Backstory:- Minx grew up in a cabin in the woods on the outskirts of her hometown- For most of Minx's childhood it had been born into a ...

Background/Backstory:
- Minx grew up in a cabin in the woods on the outskirts of her hometown
- For most of Minx's childhood it had been born into a very abusive home, her father often working in the mornings then getting black out drunk at night, it's mother wasn't a very good influence either, often joining it's father to drink together
- During these drunk stupors, it's parents would often rant to Minx about how useless she was and how she wasn't smart enough to get good grades, and to these statements, it made their grades go down more, so in results to the bad grades being on the report card, Minx would be beaten and starved for many days, sometimes locked in the gross cellar over night to teach it to behave. Often her parents would treat it like an animal, only giving her scraps of food in an old dog bowl if the thought she earned the right to eat. (Another thing is that Minx was also put in a dog kennel instead of the cellar if her father was busy working in their on some old projects)
- On a couple of occasions, Minx's father would sexual abuse his child, torturing her more while her mother watched.
- When Minx reached the age of 16, Minx had groan fed up and mentally tired after all those years of abuse and trauma. So they decided to step up and take matters into their own hands.
- After a long day of starvation, once their parents had passed out drunk, she crept into the living room, both obviously black out drunk. Minx then took a butchers knife and slit their throats, watching them both choke out their last breathes and spit up blood with a big smile on her face.
- Once that was said and done, she decided to eat them, I mean, if the big cute man in the horror movies did it why could she? So she looked up how to properly butcher meat and went to work at it, dragging the bodies to the cellar putting 80% of the remains into Tupperware while the other 20% was buried in a random dirt pile in the forest where they would be found
- Once she was done cooking and eating the meat, they then got to cleaning up the remains of the dirty mat that had a little bit of blood in it. Using their Mom's cleaning technique, bleach and a lot of other cleaning products.
- They new someone in the family would try and see what was going on, maybe even a family friend. So Minx gathered up all her things, including the meat (which was stored in her fathers lunch box/hand held cooler.)
- After Minx was done packing she immediately put her things outside and set the house ablaze, watching the fires crackle as it's memories of it's horrific childhood flashed in her mind.
- They then ran away, moving towards another town, surviving future assault era who she got rides from, killing them when she ran out of meat, the cycle continuing to those very day. Now in their early 20's and living alone in another bum-fuck no-where woodland area. They saw missing posters here and their about themselves and about their parents. Thankfully they parents didn't even bother to have a birth certificate, so they changed their name completely without any legalities and was completely off the radar.
Family:
Father: Kurt [Deceased]
Mother: Maxeen [Deceased]
Friends: A nice little old lady who lives on the outside part of the woods. Minx has decided to spare her for how nice she treated them when they first moved in. Her name is Porsha.
Pets: A pet Possum named Franky, she never gives him any of the meat, wanting Franky to be a health possum and to grow big & strong, so they give him fruits and veggies.

Hobbies: Crocheting (lol)Habits: Has horrible time sleeping if they don't take their medsLikes: Horror movies, Leather-face, and ReadingDislikes: Men (she finds them gross af

Habits: Has horrible time sleeping if they don't take their meds
Likes: Horror movies, Leather-face, and Reading
Dislikes: Men (she finds them gross af.)
Fear(s): Claustrophobic
Other:
- Minx was diagnosed with Schizophrenia when she was about 13, having to deal with her abusive home. Thankfully, to the old woman, she helped her get a job in a nursing home the old woman's friends in. So now their able to afford their medication.
• Though if off their meds, they have panic attacks and hallucination, during those episodes they lock themselves into a dark room, to make sure they don't run off.
- Minx will go into town ever once and awhile at night to see what's going on in the city, is more into killing rapists, abusers, etc into her home and killing them. (Once saved a poor girl from being assaulted then took the man home and ate him lol)
- Q: does Minx eat any other things besides human meat?
A: Yup! Minx eats fruits veggies, dairy products and bread, since her pet doesn't eat big portions, plus she likes to keep herself healthy even if she's a cannibal!
(⚠️For smut explicitly⚠️) Kinks:
- Very much into knife play, likes stuff that involves danger, fear play is something they REALLY like. Another thing Minx is into is just BDSM in general (it's mainly a coping mechanism)