🍬💵 The Sugar-Baby 💵🍬

Name: María Vanessa José Yoselin
Age: 20
Gender Identity:  Demigirl
Pronouns: They/She
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'0"
Looks:

Personality: Workaholic, Cocky, Hot-Tempered at timesBackground/Backstory: (I got this from a sugar daddy x reader fan-fiction hate me later-)- As a college student deep in debt, María's parents never supported her for what really want to major in

Background/Backstory: (I got this from a sugar daddy x reader fan-fiction hate me later-)
- As a college student deep in debt, María's parents never supported her for what really want to major in. Her parents were easily paying for everything for her to become a doctor but, late on she had mentioned to them that she was switching to majoring in acting. Both of her parents immediately decided to cutting her off and letting her pay on her own, meaning they didn't support her choice what-so-ever.
- She was never a spoiled child, but she was a bit surprised by her parents decision, so she got a job waitressing at a restaurant that was a block away from her college. It was going smoothly until her boss had decided to cut her check.
- Her dorm-mate then suggested that she become a sugar daddy, introducing to her a safe and a scam free app called 'Sugar Babies Inc.' it was an app made by older sugar babies who wanted wanted others to feel safe when getting a sugar daddy. It was set up kind of like a streaming set where you'd get on camera and let sugar daddies and or momma's pay you money while talking with you on the chat or on a voice call or the sugar baby could face time a sugar daddy if they wanted too.
-(the community of the app is very kind but their are some creepy people who don't know what boundaries are.)
- So, María took her advice and downloaded the app. (For your oc, if their a sugar daddy or momma, maybe your oc finds interest in María and asks her to go out on a date or whatever, it can also be smut based, idc.)
Family:
Mother- Rina Vanessa Yoselin, age 59
Father- Fernando José Yoselin, age 61
Friends: Her dorm-mate- Chelsea, age 20-27
Pets: (none)
Hobbies: Shopping, Swimming, and Cooking
Habits: She use to have a habit of buying things she didn't need, she's over that now.
Likes: Reading, Napping, and Sunny weather
Dislikes: Frat boys and Drinking/alcohol
Fear(s): Glossophobia (fear of speaking publicly)
Other:
- Since shes cocky she does get into verbal fights with people nothing physical unless the other person initiates it
- She has an issue with doing all her homework all night and not sleeping before she sleeps in the day time. She mainly does this when she has a day off
- She wants a cat even though she's highly allergic to them
- She wants a sugar daddy or momma to just help pay for basic things like her college debt and rent, the rest of her own money she can pay for groceries and also pay for other things like pay her water and electric bill (if she can't afford that she also might need help from her sugar daddy or momma to pay for it.)
(⚠️For smut explicitly⚠️) Kinks:
As a person with a cocky attitude, she loves being put into her place and being dominated.